What music have you been listening to lately ?

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
What music have you been listening to lately?

been circling back to some of this lately

Damn, that was awesome! Can you share more about this band? I'm into jazz fusion lately (and stoner/doom metal...lol). Chick Corea, Return to Forever, Herbie Hancock, and Weather Report to be specific. I'm a record collector so I'm happy that there's 2 record stores in Port Credit. I mean, that's some good luck! Amazing deals at Rik Recollections. I'm actually going there today for the first time in months. Pumped. I'm listening to this lately:

[youtube]

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Damn, that was awesome! Can you share more about this band? I'm into jazz fusion lately (and stoner/doom metal...lol). Chick Corea, Return to Forever, Herbie Hancock, and Weather Report to be specific. I'm a record collector so I'm happy that there's 2 record stores in Port Credit. I mean, that's some good luck! Amazing deals at Rik Recollections. I'm actually going there today for the first time in months. Pumped. I'm listening to this lately:

[youtube]

Thx for that

[youtube]

That’s terrific , I gage that one , haven’t listened to that in years , thank you ...

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019

[youtube]

Reactions: rumman

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
How about some of this rock and roll shhhhhhh t
The sound quality isn’t the best , but if you get some studio YouTube recordings or other live footage , it’s much better
Imagine going on the road and having Duanne Allman , George Harrison and Eric Clapton as your guitarists and Rita Coolidge as a backup singer on the road for concerts ...
If your a music lover and want to listen to some incredible musicians and rock and blues
Get into Delaney and Bonnie

Last edited:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
How about some of this rock and roll shhhhhhh t
The sound quality isn’t the best , but if you get some studio sound , much better
Imagine going on the road and having Duanne Allman , George Harrison and Eric Clapton as your guitarists and Rita Coolidge as a backup singer in the road for concerts ...
If your a music lover and want to listen to some incredible musicians and rock and blues
Get into Delaney and Bonnie

Thanks , I’ll check them out.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
upload_2021-3-20_7-15-20.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad