What makes next season a success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBoomer61

Feb 8, 2011
The Jackets should be shooting for the top seed in the metro, but realistically I can see them getting that 2nd seed - which I will be very happy with. Postseason-wise, I really do think they can cause some damage. Looking at what happened this year, I have no doubt they can hang with any of the teams in the Eastern Conference, maybe with exception to the Bruins. Eastern Conference Finals will be a successful season in my mind.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Keep building and building on success. Win a round and compete in the 2nd round. Steady growth and improvement

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I went with win 2 rounds because I'm feeling optimistic about how things are shaking down this offseason already. It's a group built for playoff success ... just getting there now won't be good enough. We have to win some games.

Make it happen, guys!

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'm content if we make the playoffs. I'll call it a success and improvement if we win a few. I'll be quite happy if we win a round. Anything beyond that is ****ING AWESOME.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I expect the playoffs now. I expect to win some games. I think we have a shot to win a series and from there the sky is the limit.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
went with "Win A Round" but WAY too early for this...we don't have a final team or know what our division looks like...so can't answer fully honest...

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Well, not losing to Pittsburgh would be a start. But ultimately, I want the Cup. When was the last time a Midwest team other than Detroit or Chicago won the Cup? Never. The North Stars did not win until after they moved to Dallas. As well, the Blues and Wild have yet to win the Cup. And you all know that the Barons never got a chance to compete for the Cup, they merged with the North Stars before that happened. As well, the Scouts didn't win until after they moved to New Jersey (who is now in our division).

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Make the playoffs. Anything can happen once you get there. I don't know how anyone can say making the playoffs, but losing in the first round, is not a success. Sure, we may think we can win a round or two, but it's not a failure if we don't.

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
Time to step it up. With a healthy Horton, the addition of Hartnell and growth of several younger players, home ice in the first round is realistic. We are a western style team in the east. With the exception of Boston, we should match up well with any eastern team.

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Success is winning a round, failure is missing the playoffs (unless that gets us McDavid or Eichel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad