What jerseys do you own & which is your favorite??

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
1971 Bob Plager - Away - Signed
1971 Barc Plager - Home -Signed
1974 Bob Gassoff - Home (Back when he was #4)
1982 Perry Turnbull - Away
1991 Brett Hull - Home and Away
1991 Scott Stevens - Home
1992 Brendan Shanahan - Away
1993 Curtis Joseph - Home
1993 Paul Cavilini - Home
2001 Chris Pronger - Home
2001 Al MacInnis - Home
2001 Michal Handzus - Away
2003 Keith Tkachuk - Home
2007 Erik Johnson - Home
2008 David Perron - Home
2008 David Backes - Away
2009 Patrik Berglund - Home
2010 TJ Oshie - 3rd
2011 Alex Pietrangelo - 3rd
2012 Alexander Steen - Away
2013 Vladimir Tarasenko - Home

Next will likely be Schwartz.

Favorite is likely either the Gassoff one or Bob Plager

I've had quite a few more, however I think I have given away all of the diagonal lines ones (except the Gretzky one...that one I burned in effigy) and a few from right after the lockout (Kariya most notably).
I had every Sutter jersey, but gave that to my brother for his birthday one year.

Last edited:

Drugstorecowboi

May 5, 2009
Backus Captain - 3rd Jersey
Blues - current home jersey

Thinking about getting a vintage Hull, Federko or Gretzky jersey.

Also just got my blues team for stiga's table top rod hockey game from amazon. Started winning a ton once I started using the Blues!

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Backus Captain - 3rd Jersey
Blues - current home jersey

Thinking about getting a vintage Hull, Federko or Gretzky jersey.

Also just got my blues team for stiga's table top rod hockey game from amazon. Started winning a ton once I started using the Blues!

I hope your jersey doesn't say that on the back :laugh:

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
gretzky Edmonton auto'd
Crosby team Canada 2010 Olympics auto'd
pietrangelo 3rd jersey
sakic Nordiques
Crosby first winter classic
nicklas backstrom(it's my favorite because I got it for 10 bucks and it says backSTORM not STROM)
Nugent-Hopkins home
kessel white alternate
got some old autographed prongers. he was my idol growin up
kopitar black

got the Crosby auto'd for Christmas... got the gretzky from m y uncle and got it autographed when he was coaching phx and they were in town. my uncle got me the winter classic Crosby and I got the nuge, kessel and kopitar off of an illegal site :)

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
Hi guys,

After seeing the various lists of owned jerseys in this thread I was curious, between the home and road jersey, which do you prefer?

Im honestly over the third jersey craze, and have been for awhile. I like the regular home and away jerseys more now days especially since it seems like everyone wears the third jersey now days. Its all you ever see people wear at the games.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I personally still love the 3rds. I think they're just fantastic. I prefer the home sweaters to the road, but neither is really all that appealing in my opinion. They could be so much better with our glorious logo.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
I personally still love the 3rds. I think they're just fantastic. I prefer the home sweaters to the road, but neither is really all that appealing in my opinion. They could be so much better with our glorious logo.

I'm with you. The thirds are "played out" yeah, but there is a reason they sell like crazy. They look awesome. I love the old school laces and the striping is just right.

If they could just go back to one of our retro style jerseys that would be amazing. I love the color's that we are using in the home and away but hate the execution of the piping and the shoulder pads. Need arm cuff, waist stripe and laces and I'd buy all three.

As an aside, I was in the gift shop on the first floor of Union Station when I went to the Blue Jackets game and the lady that runs it was talking to an other customer. Anyways, I heard her tell the customer that she heard that we were looking at getting new jerseys, particularly the third. To which I almost burst out in anger haha.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hi guys,

After seeing the various lists of owned jerseys in this thread I was curious, between the home and road jersey, which do you prefer?

For me:

Third
Home
Away

I have a version of all three jerseys but I wear the thirds most often.

I really like our third a lot although it's close for me between that and the home as my favorite. I like it as our third though, I'm not advocating we change our home.

Like KY said there's a reason you see a lot of people wearing the third jersys. They're awesome. I wear my Backes one to every game I go to and before that I wore my Kariya third to every game.

Brez50

Mar 18, 2013
Central Illinois
Never been a fan of the third jersey. The only thing I like about it is that they incorporated the Arch into it.

Current home jersey is my fav.

PaperworkNinja

May 24, 2012
Among Bureaucrats
I only have one St. Louis Blues jersey. Barret Jackman home jersey, game-issued. I was hoping to find the road version, but couldn't. Oh well. It's a surprisingly unique jersey for the moment.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I just put an order into icejerseys for a home Jaden Schwartz jersey.

Should be here towards the end of February; I'll post pictures when it comes in.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
1/2 way to the end of my A Schooling I'm getting 2-4 jerseys

Jaden Schwartz 3rd Jersey
Alex Steen Away jersey
Ryan Reaves (or Backes) home Jersey
And a custom jersey with my last name on it with the number 92

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Just came in today. I'm in love.

oro6d3.jpg

KennyFnPowers*

wait until Millsey starts making insane acrobatic saves.. his jersey orders will skyrocket. definitely see him resigning there for at least 3-5yrs too.

Kasparov

May 29, 2013
I have a Halak alt and a dark blue practice jersey. I love wearing my jaro jersey because I think the alt jersey is one of the best in the league, but I love love love wearing the practice jersey. It isn't as ostentatious and goes great with jeans or khaki shorts. Love it.

Yoko Ono*

I have a Drew Doughty bought it 2 years before the Kings won the cup, my favorite dman in the league also I have a Hull jersey from back in the day.

Rizzo90

Nov 10, 2011
I stay away from the white jerseys due to me being sloppy.... recently got me a US Olympic jersey, a classic Mike Liut ( my current fave) & have a 1980 Jimmy Craig (blue) on the way.

TuukYou14

Pro: Forum Lurking
Aug 6, 2009
Saint Louis
Here are the ones I have framed in my basement, with signatures:

1 Blues Pronger White, signed jersey with signed picture in frame.
2 Blues Hull White, signed jersey with signed hockey puck in frame.
3 Blues Gretzky White
4 Stars Modano White
5 Stars Hull White - says "James, shoot in straight" (wish it didn't).
6 Avs Sakic White

These are signed but not hung or framed:
demitra white
tkachuk white
weight white

Favorite of these is the hull blues white. In a great frame, with the puck I had him sign at a golf tourny.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2013
Missouri
I have a Steener jersey on its way in the mail.

$_57.JPG

These are on Ebay and I snatched one up (there are 5 left last I checked). Hopefully it is predicting the future!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad