OT: What Jersey should I get ???

JagZZajac

Nov 19, 2013
Long Island, NY
nhlnewjerseydevils24brycesalvadorhomejersey.png

Sal isn't an all star or anything but he's the Captain so I vote for him ")

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
I've seen that guy...don't be that guy

Nothing wrong with a Janssen jersey

As for which jersey, get somebody that you don't see too frequently that was important in their own way to the franchise

A guy like Brylin, don't see a ton of his jerseys around and he was part of all 3 cup teams

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I have a Holik, a Larsson (which I got the moment he found out he was getting 5) and a old white CCM Nieuwendyk which is one size too big on me. :laugh:

I usually don't get jerseys that a lot of people have. I want Brodeur for legacy sake but EVERYONE has one. You rarely see Peluso, Brylin, Gilmour, Driver...etc.

To be honest I don't even see a lot of MacLean's or White's.

You should get something like that IMO.

apice3*

I have a Pandolfo. I'm a huge fan of role players, but most of them don't stick around very long. If he was 4 years younger, I'd probably get a Zubrus. My next one will probably be Merrill when he becomes a regular.

Hockey jerseys suck because you can't really wear them unless you're going to a game without looking like a clown. I tend to opt for generic team shirts.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I have a blank red home jersey.

Soo I just need it customized

Pretty sure the Devils Den just heat presses the name and numbers on to the jerseys (someone please correct me if I am wrong). You would be far better off sending the jersey to Dorholt or EP (check out the jersey thread) - they will do a proper job of stitching on the name and numbers.

I have gotten two blanks completely customized and an 'A' added to a standard heat pressed jersey by Dorholt - his shop does fantastic work.

Chico Resch

I actually really want a Colorado Rockies jersey with 'Resch' on it. Gotta love Chico.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
How about NHLshop? I bought my Larsson jersey from there (along with a custom red and green one with my last name...since I'm lame like that) and havent had any complaints.

apice3*

How about NHLshop? I bought my Larsson jersey from there (along with a custom red and green one with my last name...since I'm lame like that) and havent had any complaints.

I bought one jersey from NHLShop.com and will never buy from there again. Terrible quality. The numbers are glued on and the name plate is one piece that starts to peel off after a few years. Horrendous.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
If you don't have Marty yet, then it's an obvious choice. I'm thinking about getting a Marty winter classic jersey when they're available

B A T M A N

The correct answer is Jags. Even if he's here for just the year. He's made more of an impact on this team in the first two months than Zajac has his entire career.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
I've seen some Salvador jerseys around. I'm all just like..."whyyyy".

Really unless you are collecting captains or something...just...why?

+1

I've got Parise and Elias, and sure they're ex-captains, but neither of them were captains at the time I bought 'em.

Sal's not a bad guy, but he obviously shouldn't be the captain of this team. Arguable whether he should even be on the team. We're a defenseman factory, he's some grizzled old vet we signed a few years ago, and now he's barely visible.

I voted for The Schneider since he looked lonely, but obviously Marty and Patty take priority... although Jagr is a valid exception this year.

apice3*

Sal's not a bad guy, but he obviously shouldn't be the captain of this team.

Completely baseless. You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors and what makes a player a good or bad captain. When Parise left, they asked various players quotes about who would be good captains. I believe Parise, Clarkson, and Zajac all said Salvador. I think there was an article on NJ.com. I think they know more about the leadership qualities in the locker room than the posters who say "Sal shouldn't be captain" based on literally nothing other than him being a scapegoat when this team loses.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
+1

I've got Parise and Elias, and sure they're ex-captains, but neither of them were captains at the time I bought 'em.

Sal's not a bad guy, but he obviously shouldn't be the captain of this team. Arguable whether he should even be on the team. We're a defenseman factory, he's some grizzled old vet we signed a few years ago, and now he's barely visible.

I voted for The Schneider since he looked lonely, but obviously Marty and Patty take priority... although Jagr is a valid exception this year.

um, OK...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad