Speculation: What is your team 4th line center who could be trade bait at TDL?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This is long way when we're at off-eason, but I like to collect some possible trade baits for the TDL of players who are 4th line centers in your team. Ofc all depends is your team playoff spot or not and are they willing to trade their 4th line center.

Shoot name and team. Thank you.

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
We have a pretty good 4th line center in Brian Boyle which I doubt will be traded so I guess nobody at the moment.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Hanzal for sure, assuming he's not laid up somewhere or on Robidas Island.

The Stars don't look like a playoff team to me unless Montgomery really turns things around or they make a trade for a forward this summer. Trying to dump that contract for a bag of pucks seems like a no brainer...assuming someone wants one more year of Hanzal at $4.75M.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Pens have about a billion 4th line centers now. A guy like Grant or Blueger might be available at the TDL if we don't trade Brassard.

PetterssonSimp

Dec 12, 2008
Can you compare Gaunce to some player? Is he going to crack NHL level? He's already 24-years old.
He’s decent defensive player but is limited in foot speed. He’s not a physically engaged type of depth forward. More of a chip it deep, forecheck for a board battle. He’s gone LONG stretches without scoring already, he won’t ever blow up that way. Think a 20pt season as a pretty damn good year for him. Canucks have primarily used him at wing since he just doesn’t have the footspeed or the puck skills to play at centre.

Reactions: THE Green Man

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Brodziak would be a great pick up for anyone at the deadline. 3rd to a 5th would be an alright get

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad