Speculation: What is your team 4th line center who could be trade bait at TDL?

toronto money leafs
Sep 29, 2017
Paris
You can have Freddy Gauthier - no, please, take him for free.
I’d rather not. Let him play 4c to start the season. This will probably be his last year if he doesn’t play well defensively.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
How is a 4th line center trade bait?

Only player that comes to my mind might be Kadri.
But with Tavares, Matthews, Nylander and Kadri the Leafs should not trade away any center but rather win the cup.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
If JT Compher and Kamenev play well ,why not trade Soderberg with retain 50% salary. What is value?
2nd round+B prospect
That sounds about right to me. Others may not agree, but with Jost, JTC and Kerfoot already making an impact, plus Kamenev knocking, NHL center minutes are going to be spread out if the younguns do well. And next year, we could have a few more ready for a look ...Bowers, Shvyryov, or even Beaudin. Some of them will have to play wing, and the system is a bit light on those, especially on the right. So I would ask for a prospect/ELC that could slot in at RW this year or next in a middle 6 role, with the right player pushing the pick to later rounds.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
How is a 4th line center trade bait?

Only player that comes to my mind might be Kadri.
But with Tavares, Matthews, Nylander and Kadri the Leafs should not trade away any center but rather win the cup.

He’s talking about a legitimate 4th line center. Not buying low on a guy slotted down the lineup.

BobbyShehan

May 29, 2008
NJ
I really wish for the Habs to put Drouin back on the wing and roll with the Bolded.

I would try :
Drouin - Danault - Gallagher
Domi - Peca - Armia
Byron - Plekanec - Lekhonen
Hudon/Deslauriers - DeLaRose/Shaw - Sherbak
Froese extra

We have too many players really... I didn't even include Pacioretty... Him and Byron should be dealt at some point... Plekanec and hopefully Shaw at the deadline too as 4th line centers.

That would be, by far, the worst team in the league. Good for the tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad