What is your interest level right now?

What is your interest level?

• Total voters

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Reality is setting in that hockey should be starting up tomorrow with training camps. Whereas the season is set to wind down when the 20/21season should have started, and who knows for how long it'll be out for after that.

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
It's hard because all the games are on at 1am where I'm from and aren't available on the NHL game pass so it's either watch it live or don't watch. The Islanders getting so far hasn't helped my desire to tune into the ECF.

And it's difficult to commit to staying up until 3am for any team but the Rangers. Now that the series are 3-1, forget it.

I'll be actively watching the finals though

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Somewhere between 2 and 3 - I'm still watching some highlights but not really paying attention game-to-game
Maybe if there's a Game 7 I'll tune in, or maybe when the Finals start

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Zero interest in the Western series. Slightly interested in the Eastern series, I'll root for whoever comes out. But, today I watched the Eagles game, then mowed the lawn while the hockey game was on.

Reactions: HabsQC

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I'm loving it. As much as I obviously want my Wings to be a good team and make the playoffs, watching the playoffs without them is fun in a very different, stress-free way.

I just love watching hockey in general though. Highly recommend to watch teams other than your own, you'll fall in love with it eventually.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
I won’t miss a game. We had an abrupt end to sports and went months without games. Who knows if/how long this will last. I’m taking full advantage and enjoying it.

Edit: worth nothing that my team was eliminated in the qualifier round. Despite that, my interest level in the playoffs has remained unchanged.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Sharks fan. 5/5. I'm more interested this year than I was the last time the Sharks missed the playoffs. Maybe it's the lack of sports for so long but it has been fun, I've caught just about every game.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I find myself just looking in to see the score or a few minutes of play

I’m glad they’re playing and the league has obviously done a good job with the virus management

but I’m just a passerby this run.
Maybe too many distractions and stress I guess.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
I only care for betting purposes and hoping to see McDonagh win a Cup. Unfortunately I dont think anyone really cares, with what is going on across America.

The Cup winner will get like 24 hours if that of airplay.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I doubt there were many American fans who watched their NHL team today over their NFL team. There's probably more buzz in Tampa about the Bucs than Lightning. And the Stars will never come close to the Cowboys in popularity.

Heck, I bet the NFL ratings will be higher in Canada today than the NHL ratings.

I watched the NFL over the NHL. But I'd probably watch an NFL game over game 7 of the Finals. I'm an NFL junkie.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Conference finals have been a dud so far

I was definitely more engaged in the first couple of rounds.

Reactions: BTO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad