What is your favourite NHL team goal horn?

Tom Collins

Aug 26, 2013

Are pretty interchangeable to me. I love the pinched horn sound of Montreals - so unique. The Oilers goal horn - which sounds like a couple racks of 18-wheeler horns wired together - is just awesome. That "deedle-dee" song has even grown on me because it's preceded by pure aural magic.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Dallas, Carolina, buffalo and Chicago in no particular order... Worst are Pittsburgh and Ottawa... They both sound girlish......... certainly not Manley.......

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I assume you're not talking about For Those About To Rock, but rather that other oh oh oh song after it?

That would be The Whip by Locksley. At one point (~5 years ago) it was one of the songs that was fairly widely used across the League (along with Blur's Song 2 and Rock 'n' Roll, Part 2 by Gary Glitter)

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Love the Oilers goal horn. Been hearing it since before my mom even gave birth to me, so I'm biased

Misha

Jul 4, 2017
In no particular order

-Bruins
-Coyotes
-Colorado
-Carolina
-Rangers
-San Jose
-Tampa
-Vancouver
-Winnipeg

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I'm on old timey guy, grew up with the late 70s/80s Habs. Adams division rivalries, and I gotta admit I loved the Brass Bonanza from the old Hartford Whalers. Damn that was catchy... Kevin Dineen, Dave Tippett and Ronny Francis netted a few heartbreakers in OT against us.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I'm on old timey guy, grew up with the late 70s/80s Habs. Adams division rivalries, and I gotta admit I loved the Brass Bonanza from the old Hartford Whalers. Damn that was catchy... Kevin Dineen, Dave Tippett and Ronny Francis netted a few heartbreakers in OT against us.

We're talking horns here, though, not songs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: