What is your favorite Canucks game of the season so far?

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Canucks vs. Flames, January 18th.

I was in attendance, and shenanigans ensued.

We fell through the floor after that game, but being in the crowd for that gongshow was incredible.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
The first Leafs game for sure. Watched it at a bar with a decent amount of Leafs fans that got shut up relatively quickly.

Highstyx

Feb 8, 2014
Vancouver
My favorite Canucks game will be game 82. It will mark the end of a stinkingly rotten crap luck injury-laden season.. It can't end soon enough

Highstyx

Feb 8, 2014
Vancouver
Canucks vs. Flames, January 18th.

I was in attendance, and shenanigans ensued.

We fell through the floor after that game, but being in the crowd for that gongshow was incredible.

Vancouver:Calgary = NEVER boring. NEVER. Fans get their money's worth.. even if both teams are total crap for the season.

Flames coming around pretty good, though

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
Well I saw the Canucks play at the ACC so that was pretty cool. I thought we were going to win for a while too...

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
My top 3
Bruins
Maple leafs
Calagry because of brawl

Honourable mentions
Buffalo this week
Oilers in December
Capitals

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
I really wanted it to be either the LA "bash bros" and Chicago/Pittsburgh "we blew it" games. I really thought they were going to be turning points.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Home game vs. the Islanders. ;)

LOL... I was expecting you to say Lou's first game shutout playing for FLA.

I haven't had a fav game this year to be totally honest. Wish I could name one but I just can't. I'll be happy when this season is over and we can get into the offseason.

Apple Juice

Oct 13, 2008
Vancouver
LA's 1-0 "moral victory" loss was probably the best game I've seen so far. Even with all the missing players we had in that game, we looked like a team that could dominate and be a playoff force.

Also, the shootout winner in Chicago. We were down 2-0 yet we came back and won it in a shootout gave me hope, at the time, that this team was ready and would have a "the game isn't over until the horn sounded" attitude.

Reckage

Mar 12, 2014
Know the title says 'so far', but my favourite game of the season hasn't happened yet.

The last game will be my fav. Just want this debacle over with. Can handle losing if there is some ray of hope that things will get better. But, this season is just losing with nothing on the ice, outside of Lack, suggesting future improvement.

member 105785

my favourite was the CGY line brawl game

what a lot of people don't seem to realize, the reason that McGratten took the Faceoff was because Lain beat Jones' face in during Juniors and was scared to take the FO against him

NYVanfan

Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
Alright so mine was against Boston in December. You don't have to choose a game now you can wait for other games if you want and bump the thread in a couple of weeks or whatever.

ah, yeah ... i remember when watching canuck games was fun. Seems like a long time ago. This game was really on Rask -- how many times this year can you remember an opposition goalie having an awful game?
Santo all over the place in these highlights ... his injury mightve been the breaking point for the season, oddly.
depressing ... find it hard to watch the games in their entirety these days..

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Probably that 6-2 win. There was too much to like about that game. Sedin scoring, shorthanded goal from Tanev, powerplay goal, Rask chased. It really left me optimistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad