What is your favorite Canucks game of the season so far?

Soth

Feb 18, 2010
I think mine was the game we played against LA that got scrappy and we lost 1-0. But the team played a good strong game, and deserved to win that game. Also, they looked like a Stanley Cup contending team in that game.

Lots has gone wrong for us this season, but I don't think we are nearly as bad as the numbers indicate.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
I think mine was the game we played against LA that got scrappy and we lost 1-0. But the team played a good strong game, and deserved to win that game. Also, they looked like a Stanley Cup contending team in that game.

Lots has gone wrong for us this season, but I don't think we are nearly as bad as the numbers indicate.

Yeah I loved that game too was so bummed when we lost.

member 202355

Yeah, this. Although we lost, I thought we had one of the best efforts all season. Highly entertaining game.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Haven't been many good ones this year, but the 6-2 win against Boston has to be the best. I also really liked the 3-2 OT win against St. Louis.

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
Haven't been many good ones this year, but the 6-2 win against Boston has to be the best. I also really liked the 3-2 OT win against St. Louis.

when we play back to back games with Lack in goal with Blues having a week off....who score that goal? It was kesler or Sanotrelli if I remember correctly

Chubros

Dec 9, 2011
The game against Toronto early in the season where we actually looked like a good team.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
The game against Toronto early in the season where we actually looked like a good team.

We completely dominated that game, it was like us facing the Flames a few years back during Hank's Hart year, minus the terrific powerplay. I think we went 1/9 on it that game :laugh:.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
The next one, because it hasn't happened yet.

Ask me again after that game, I dare you :3

oyvey

meet you at the bottom if there really is one
Jan 6, 2010
Toronto
I'll come out of left field and say January 18 vs Calgary was the most fun to watch for me. Yeah, it was a calamity of a game and kind of sparked our freefall, but for what it was, it was sure fun to watch. The line brawl, bench chirping, and Tortorella/Hartley fireworks made it feel like the Canucks/Flames rivalry of old. The shortened benches added a unique dynamic: every shift looked sloppy, but by the same token, any could score on any shift, and there was no shortage of chances. Bieksa and Hamhuis both logged over half an hour. I just remember wanting to win that one badly and was so happy we did.

I remember thinking this team had turned a corner after that game. I guess I was right, but in the wrong direction. :laugh:

Boston game was great too, and the shootout win in Chicago early on was probably the shining moment of Eddie's rookie season.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver

I agree with this. Dominated the game and the Sedins looked as good as ever. I thought at the time Torts and a couple deadline tweaks might be the answer to getting the team back to contender status.

Rooting4TheNUCKS

Feb 22, 2014
Drammen, Norway
The first game after the Olympic break against the Blues was pretty good.
Defensively strong performance against one of the best sides in NHL this season.
When Jannik Hansen secured the 1-0 winner late in the 3rd Period I actually thought we would make the Playoffs, but we all know how that went...

timorousme

luongod
Apr 3, 2008
actually, that game is further from christmas than i remember, but man did you ever believe after they spanked the leafs :(

yoss

May 25, 2011
The one where Burrows scored his first (and second) goal of the year.

Hammer Time

May 3, 2011
[Yt]aBAzS5dkygc[/MEDIA]

A great win because it was so unexpected. Cracking the 7 game losing streak, against one of the league's best and most physical teams, Lack being strong and Hansen winning the game in style on a Sestito feed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad