What is the last item you purchased to literally "treat yourselve" when you had money "burning" a

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
unacceptable amazon shipping times

upload_2019-5-1_9-16-19.png

what the actual shit? 9 days, start to finish?

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
that is odd

shouldn't take that long to ship something small like that. I ordered my recliner this morning and it'll come friday. 3 days.

Heck when I ordered my small USB - micro USB cable it shipped and mailed immediately. I got it the next day. :laugh:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
that is odd

shouldn't take that long to ship something small like that. I ordered my recliner this morning and it'll come friday. 3 days.

Heck when I ordered my small USB - micro USB cable it shipped and mailed immediately. I got it the next day. :laugh:

still over here waiting until Saturday to hook up my laptop to the TV. Derp.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
these morons have the audacity to call this "expedited"

thunderbolt is super dope, but waiting this long for ethernet or hdmi has me triggered as.

upload_2019-5-2_12-14-55.png

We're really going to sit at the post office for two more days? That place is like 3 miles from my house. How was it not on the 10AM truck that moves out to my neighborhood?

Reactions: Roman Fell

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I have Prime, ordered 2 Prime books, and it took 10 days last month.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I was looking at jobsite radios, but I ended up buying a bluetooth speaker instead.

Not nearly as functional or rugged as a jobsite radio, but it's cheaper, more portable, and very loud.

71oG-M2TVOL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
still over here waiting until Saturday to hook up my laptop to the TV. Derp.
Welcome to the world of 21st Century logistics. Last summer I mailed a hardbound book to a friend in North Texas. I followed the USPS tracking record from St. Louis to Fort Worth to somewhere in Louisiana then back to St. Louis then back to Fort Worth and finally delivered to the suburban FTW recipient "on time."

Sep 19, 2008
unacceptable amazon shipping times

View attachment 223223

what the actual ****? 9 days, start to finish?

So Amazon sometimes sells through third party sellers to which prime shipping does not apply

I tried ordering a new HDD through amazon and checked some of the retailers. If I ordered today I wouldn't get it until JUNE.

It's literally a hard drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad