What is the last item you purchased to literally "treat yourselve" when you had money "burning" a

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
What is the last item you purchased to literally "treat yourselve" when you had money "burning" a "whole pocket" of holes inside the inside of your pocket?

For me it was just today as I have just had finished my first complete month of management with Starbucks and literally set fire to the record books with an epic January record sales month in year/over/year monthly sales revenues in 2019 vs. 2018. I bought myselve a bycycle and not just an ordinary kmart type of bike but I got myselve a professional racing cycle for just shy of a "smidge" under $2K (2000) Dollars! This bycycle is literally "straight of the art" and made out of space-aged future fibers that render the frame of the bike (the main-part, without the wheels) literally so feather-like lightweight in terms of heaviness that I am literally able to lift it up into the air with my pinky-finger without any sort of effort or pain or breaking even the slightest sweat which means the whole entire bike minus the tires on it is lighter than the tires if you were to take them off and weigh them on a scale separately from the bike in it's entirety all put together with the wheels on it. I literally cannot WAIT to take this out for a spin but it's just too "slushy" right now but in a few days if it clears up, the Vickster is going cycling and will be zooming around Oak Lawn like a real professional cyclist with a real professional bycycle the likes of which I have never ever owned before, ever, until now.

#vickisbiked

Last edited:

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
you aint never had 2 grand in your bank account smh where do the lies end. On a side note please get a helmet for your new craigslist bike, and dont be cheap about the helmet! drive safe, luv u uncle phil

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
you aint never had 2 grand in your bank account smh where do the lies end. On a side note please get a helmet for your new craigslist bike, and dont be cheap about the helmet! drive safe, luv u uncle phil

It was literally $1899.99 dollars and they literally threw in the helmet and a lock for free so I will be just fine "driving" my new bike (even though that is not a "thing" because you drive a car not a bike smh)

Thanks

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
It was literally $1899.99 dollars and they literally threw in the helmet and a lock for free so I will be just fine "driving" my new bike (even though that is not a "thing" because you drive a car not a bike smh)

Thanks
okay mister smart bike man, what do you do on a bike if you cant drive it?? walk it??:snide::snide::facepalm::facepalm::propeller:propeller:tvhappy:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
okay mister smart bike man, what do you do on a bike if you cant drive it?? walk it??:snide::snide::facepalm::facepalm::propeller:propeller:tvhappy:
literally cycle it what is the matter with you and why would you be coming at me for buying myselve something nice after being thrifty for nearly almost my entire whole life since the day I made my first moneys and set some of them aside for something like this?

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
literally cycle it what is the matter with you and why would you be coming at me for buying myselve something nice after being thrifty for nearly almost my entire whole life since the day I made my first moneys and set some of them aside for something like this?
why dont you invest in something useful like beanie babies ya wing nut :banghead:

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
The other day I tried to buy this really sweet pair of Oakleys at the mall cause my old gas station ones got all messed up when they fell out of my shirt as I was getting something from way up high in a storage locker, but my girlfriend told me no.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
The other day I tried to buy this really sweet pair of Oakleys at the mall cause my old gas station ones got all messed up when they fell out of my shirt as I was getting something from way up high in a storage locker, but my girlfriend told me no.
For the best. Oakleys are fugly

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad