What is the best asset you would give up off your team from Jack Eichel?

Would you give up one of your team's top five assets in a trade for Jack Eichel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Samuel Girard. I know lots would have to be added, but that would be the best individual piece I’d be willing to move.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
After Mcdavid, Draisaitl, and Nurse there’s nothing that would even start the convo for Eichel and those three aren’t going anywhere lol. But to answer the poll, yes, of course.

Reactions: Steeler23

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
After Mcdavid, Draisaitl, and Nurse there’s nothing that would even start the convo for Eichel and those three aren’t going anywhere lol. But to answer the poll, yes, of course.[/QUO
Sorry wrong poster

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
If you’re not giving up one of your top five assets, the Sabres hang up. It’s ridiculous to think you can acquire Jack Eichel without sacrificing a number of quality pieces.
He wants out,take the best package of picks and prospects and move on

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
He wants out,take the best package of picks and prospects and move on
The best package will include at least two of a team’s top five assets. If your team is unwilling to put together a package that could get Eichel, another team will. He has no NMC so Buffalo still holds the cards. Him wanting out is no reason to lowball. Some team will pay a great deal to get him, as they should.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I'd be a bit hesitant to give up my team's top 5 assets but I think I'd do it at the end of the day.

5 assets would be a lot but Eichel is a lot.

Reactions: rams

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
The best package will include at least two of a team’s top five assets. If your team is unwilling to put together a package that could get Eichel, another team will. He has no NMC so Buffalo still holds the cards. Him wanting out is no reason to lowball. Some team will pay a great deal to get him, as they should.
What is a lowball offer though???Nobody is giving up a Bayfeild or Laf,so the next best thing is to get as many high picks and prospects u can for him...As Buffalo is going to be rebuilding the moment they trade him

Satanphonehome

Jan 4, 2015
Kaapo Kakko, but I'm in the minority as a Ranger fan.

Samuel Girard. I know lots would have to be added, but that would be the best individual piece I’d be willing to move.

After Mcdavid, Draisaitl, and Nurse there’s nothing that would even start the convo for Eichel and those three aren’t going anywhere lol. But to answer the poll, yes, of course.

Shane Pinto/Top 10 pick

Top 5 asset? What team wouldn't?

According to these posters, Rangers, Avs, Sens, and maybe the Kings? (Not sure where Turcotte ranks in their asset pile)
Quoted the Oilers as well, because this guy draws the line at Darnell Nurse, which I think is interesting and probably relevant.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
According to these posters, Rangers, Avs, Sens, and maybe the Kings? (Not sure where Turcotte ranks in their asset pile)
Quoted the Oilers as well, because this guy draws the line at Darnell Nurse, which I think is interesting and probably relevant.
Well, when you have Mcdavid and Draisaitl as the two highest paid players on your team (and 2 of the 3 best players in world) you don’t have nearly as much of a need for guy like Eichel than other teams. Nurse is our 1d and just due to position way too valuable to us to move him.

We need overall roster depth and a goalie, Oilers are probably the last team that should try to make a trade for Eichel.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Iam the Sens poster bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad