What is the best asset you would give up off your team from Jack Eichel?

Would you give up one of your team's top five assets in a trade for Jack Eichel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
According to these posters, Rangers, Avs, Sens, and maybe the Kings? (Not sure where Turcotte ranks in their asset pile)
Quoted the Oilers as well, because this guy draws the line at Darnell Nurse, which I think is interesting and probably relevant.

They all listed one or two assets they wouldn't give up. The other 3 assets would be no brainers.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
For now we will keep it open as long as it stays civil.

Springfield Isotopes

Dec 9, 2018
The Medical report on Jack brings dowm his value. People will think twice.

The Rangers package: Mika Zibenejad , Libor Hajek 3rd rounder and a 4th rounder for Jack Eichel

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
While Suzuki and Lindholm are both good players a GM should be fired if they reject an Eichel trade for either of them. Eichel is a top 10 asset league wide, so any team not willing to trade their #5 for him needs to give their head a good shake

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Be willing to give up 4/5 of the top assets from the Coyotes. Not Chychrun! Maybe all 4...

Well of course. Chychrun and Garland are Arizonas only very good assets that I'd be interested in for Buffalo. Garland plus other stuff doesn't make a good offer for Eichel.

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
No matter how you post the question fans are never going to give up what it takes to get player like Jack Eichel, these threads are good for nothing else but chirping Sabres fans..

Goomba

Mario is a Devils fan
May 7, 2021
Samuel Girard. I know lots would have to be added, but that would be the best individual piece I’d be willing to move.
Probably best not even to post it then

Samuel Girard wouldnt even be a throw in for Jack Eichel. Come on now..

Goomba

Mario is a Devils fan
May 7, 2021
Not sure if this is in order, but Seider is definitely #1, and I'd take Larkin over anybody in this draft. That's not a compliment to Larkin as much as a critique of this draft.
Larkin over anybody in this draft?

holy smokes thats a downright terrible take. Embarrassing actually. Give your head a shake and read up on the 2021 draft, why dont you

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I hope the 23 people that voted no in this get hired as GMs for 23 teams that aren't the Wings

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
I dont get the poll. What team has 5 assets worth more than Eichel? No one is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad