What is Ivan Provorov

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
He is our #1 right now.

I think a team could win the Cup with him as their 2nd pairing anchor right now.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
He's #3 today, honestly on most teams.

But I fully expect him to become a #1. The way he's playing, the guy is gonna lead his pairing. I don't forsee him riding shotgun to someone, ala Matt Carle being a #2 when paired with Pronger.

Even though he was hyped as such, he's surpassed my expectations of him this far into the season. Now he needs to continue to play at a high level.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Provolone.jpg

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
It's funny how some critical of this guy who didn't play like an immediate All Star out of the gate folded the tent.

It's great that this part of the forum has so many fans that are able to see the bigger picture.:handclap:

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
i tried to find an image of someone photoshopping Provo's face onto Robocop's but all i found was this lol

ProvoCop-logo-Desert-Star-Playhouse.jpg

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
:laugh: He looks ****ing bionic, Bern, I'll give him that. We just have to see if he can score his own Lindsay Wagner :naughty:

Yeah, the Bionic Woman was pretty hot a few hundred years ago. I'd be wary about the coupleship potential.

"Are you using your bionic eye to look at women across the state?"

"No. (mutter mutter) I wouldn't have to if they had made you a bit MORE bionic."

"I HEARD that!!"

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Yeah, the Bionic Woman was pretty hot a few hundred years ago. I'd be wary about the coupleship potential.

"Are you using your bionic eye to look at women across the state?"

"No. (mutter mutter) I wouldn't have to if they had made you a bit MORE bionic."

"I HEARD that!!"
Hilarious! I remember living and dying for each episode. We ran around in slo-mo..na-na-na...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad