OT: "What If" scenario for people going to outdoor game..

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
I have always felt that the NHL and NHLPA should have arranged two Winter classic games on Christmas Day… or three games and have only original six teams play each other… even though it would sicken me to see the Rangers hyped further. But the classics on Christmas could be the NHL's equivalent of NFL on thanksgiving day.

Christmas=Winter, Hockey=Winter.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
I have always felt that the NHL and NHLPA should have arranged two Winter classic games on Christmas Day… or three games and have only original six teams play each other… even though it would sicken me to see the Rangers hyped further. But the classics on Christmas could be the NHL's equivalent of NFL on thanksgiving day.

Christmas=Winter, Hockey=Winter.

Cool idea. However i feel that the players deserve time with there Family on the holidays

CupHolders

Really Fries My Bananas!
Aug 8, 2006
Cool idea. However i feel that the players deserve time with there Family on the holidays

True… That's why I say the NHLPA should be involved with the planning. I figure the NHL and NHLPA can establish some deal that minimizes the respective teams travel before and after the game and also arrange for the families to join the players for a team holiday celebration at the location of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad