GDT: What happens in Vegas is broadcast on National TV, CGY(19-18-5) @ VGK(24-13-5) 8pm MDT HNIC

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
In fairness MIllen that shouldn't have been passed to Hubes there. He was on his heels and sticks were all around

Since December 6th only McDavid has more even strength + shorthanded points, Coleman would currently be carrying every teams offense except for one.

Everyone sit back and enjoy, we are seeing the hot streak of a life time.

It's really too bad he's not going to the AS game because this is likely his one year.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Anybody play the dumb Tim Hortons app pool where you pick players who score goals everyday for minimal Tim's points? No? Anyways it isn't anything special but I got it right 7 days in a row so I get free any size coffee for a week.... lol Hooray. Man I miss the sportsnet pool.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Anybody play the dumb Tim Hortons app pool where you pick players who score goals everyday for minimal Tim's points? No? Anyways it isn't anything special but I got it right 7 days in a row so I get free any size coffee for a week.... lol Hooray. Man I miss the sportsnet pool.

I do. Longest streak I've been able to get is 4 days.

Reactions: Deen

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

Just to add to this if anyone is tech savy. Can I take a screenshot of the QR code it gives me and send it to someone to redeem it?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Damn, was hoping for the Markstrom shutout. Took a nearly perfect shot and pass to best him

Reactions: Tofveve

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I do. Longest streak I've been able to get is 4 days.

I found that if you don't like the list you can wait for early games to start and they will give you new choices of players. It's a gamble though, that 3rd tier is brutal. I got all 3 twice this year.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
That comment was about Serena Williams dominating me with those incredible thighs
I miss the days when I could just copy and paste a gif, but there's Serena Crip Walking at the Olympics.

1705209614168.png

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Damn, Mark Stone's gonna have a skullet haha

I found that if you don't like the list you can wait for early games to start and they will give you new choices of players. It's a gamble though, that 3rd tier is brutal. I got all 3 twice this year.
Ah, that's a good tip. Sometimes I wonder what they were thinking when they generate the list.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad