OT: What do you think about this new board design?

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
This is absolute garbage! Technical issues aside (and I'm sure they'll be fixed in time) this just looks awful. The avatars are way too small, and why can't we see post counts, date registered, location, signatures etc. anymore? Why do we need a drop-down menu for those? What was wrong with just having them there? I can't tell if it looks worse on desktop or mobile.

I hate how every website/platform has to do this minimalist shit these days. They think it's trendy and cutting edge but it just looks bland and stock.

The days of old-school internet forums/message boards are truly dying out. It's a shame.

Last edited:

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I keep getting logged out, the dark mode frequently gets changed to the light mode, I can't open many threads without it crashing, my posts don't stay for long without it crashing too. I hope this gets fixed before the trade deadline.

Edit: Seems to work now

Last edited:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I thought it was perfect before minus the auto refresh every 30 seconds on mobile. Really don’t like that I can’t choose what page I’m going to as well. Not a fan of this at all. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. They could’ve just added the dark mode and left it at that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad