What do you fo to make this board/site better?

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
My suggestion in the brief time I have been back in the lounge would to have some sort of designation that might classify a thread.

In the hockey forum you can classify "Discussion" "Rumor" or whatever.

Could a designation work to help avoid sardonic replies?

Hopefully not at all. Designation was only over league average in attendance twice in it's existance, and aside from the couple posts right when the forum was leaving didn't give any indication that they wanted it.

There are a handful of forums that I would rather see a designation for before The Lounge. Just because I am a Lounge poster is no reason to support having a team in The Lounge any more than say The Entertainment Board.

It was, and is a bad idea.

Sep 19, 2008
dear Moderation please allow user tagging and likes / dislikes

this site architecture is outdated compared to other forums

thx

mike

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Nope. No response lounge classic

I would not say classic lounge, there was a time things were not all that bad. I have pretty much stopped posting in here because it has become so dumb and immature. It's like the whole lounge is run by a bunch of 12 year old children.

Sep 19, 2008
I would not say classic lounge, there was a time things were not all that bad. I have pretty much stopped posting in here because it has become so dumb and immature. It's like the whole lounge is run by a bunch of 12 year old children.

@beowulf but ur here now

Sep 19, 2008
But I guess you are making the lounge better by staying away and posting your pointless news articles somewhere else

shade

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
But I guess you are making the lounge better by staying away and posting your pointless news articles somewhere else

shade

Yes Ix, yes. :help:

You are one weird dude I always wonder if you are the same IRL.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad