What do you fo to make this board/site better?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Context

I am in Laos with several former posters and two mods (circa 2002 to 2006) and they asked me a question and i will ask you.

What are you doing to make this board better or site better?

The guys who used to post here predict nothing but sarcastic responses from the current lounge.

I am travelling with guys who i met via the lounge travel thread

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Well I mean, this is my favorite website in the world so????

Also, the main boards grow by the number every day, yet in the LNGE?? I guess there's a reason nobody is here anymore.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
Nope. No response lounge classic

My suggestion in the brief time I have been back in the lounge would to have some sort of designation that might classify a thread.

In the hockey forum you can classify "Discussion" "Rumor" or whatever.

Could a designation work to help avoid sardonic replies?

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I am in Laos with several former posters and two mods (circa 2002 to 2006) and they asked me a question and i will ask you.

thinly veiled brag

What are you doing to make this board better or site better?

By not contributing to the trolls and horrible posters that post here. I left to a better place and I'm a better person because of it

The guys who used to post here predict nothing but sarcastic responses from the current lounge.

I mean, would anyone expect anything different? That's really not saying much.

I am travelling with guys who i met via the lounge travel thread

thinly veiled brag again

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
hfboards-makes-thread-in-lounge-looking-for-genuine-answers-post-95-murdersuicide-juzmo.jpg

Come on, it has always been like this

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Give the lounge the same moderation rules as the political forum, even if it means hiding it in the same manner.

This would be amazing. I don't know how many times I'm about to post something risky and edgy and then stop and think "those rubes on HF will totally be offended by that" and then not post. Great idea lad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad