What do you consider cheating? (relationship wise)

Chris Hagen*

There's not enough context. If she's hanging out with a friend and that pisses me off? Yeah, that's stupid.

If she's hanging out with some guy who she's always flirty as **** with and who I know would rail her given any opportunity, then that's entirely different.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
That's something that needs to be established and agreed upon by the individuals involved in the relationship. It's different for everyone .

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
How far can you or your s/o go before one or the other says its cheating and would you give your s/o a second chance if caught or visa versa?

Provocative dancing? ie: "grinding" on a person and what not

Kissing? Cheek, lips, tongue involved?

Emotional friend? ie: constantly talking with someone about your emotions/hanging out with them very often

Ect...

What say you Lounge?

Anything where you start to think "should I be doing this?" I'm sure that is going to differ from lounger to lounger.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Nothin`g, my Girl`friend Let`s me Sleep aroun`d, `n` Bang as Many Chick`s as I wan`t. :yo: We`re literally Freaky as ****, She know`s I have urge`s, `n` Want`s me 2 be Happy. :yo::yo::yo: I`ve had as many as 11 Girl`friend`s at once, With Frequen`t group ac`tion was well, It`s good 2 be Rich `n` Beautiful like Me. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
It's cheating if you get caught

Just kidding.

But if you have to pay child support to five of your mistresses while trying to hide it from your wife, I suppose you shouldn't have cheated in the first place.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Kiss or nude picks that's a no go for sure!
Hanging out with a guy friend is not issue unless he comes out of nowhere (as she met him after you started your relationship). It also depends of the frequencies that she met him. More than once a week is not normal. Even once a week is also quite high. Once a month would be fine.
That's my take

darko

Feb 16, 2009
wow really? To me it sounds like the person that denies their significant other to hang out with a friend has some serious trust issues.

Big time trust issues.

Nothing wrong with a girl having guy friends. Nothing wrong with a guy have girl friends.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad