What do you consider cheating? (relationship wise)

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
How far can you or your s/o go before one or the other says its cheating and would you give your s/o a second chance if caught or visa versa?

Provocative dancing? ie: "grinding" on a person and what not

Kissing? Cheek, lips, tongue involved?

Emotional friend? ie: constantly talking with someone about your emotions/hanging out with them very often

Ect...

What say you Lounge?

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
sexual connection of any sort + deception = cheating

the deception is key

i would be a bit irked if my girlfriend were to grind on somebody else, but wouldn't consider it cheating unless she lied about it. actually na probs wouldn't consider that cheating, just super uncool.

kissing would be tho. sending nudes. sexting. not nice things.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Any nudes get sent.

A kiss or any higher then that.

That's cheating for me.

Unless it's like a dare and it's another girl and I get to see it

Chris Hagen*

If they do something that they know would upset you if you found out, that's cheating.

Chris Hagen*

Even if its texting/talking with a friend on the phone/hanging out just as friends?
If she doesn't tell me that she's hanging out with someone as friends then there's something more than 'friends' going on there.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Ok, just for arguments sake, lets say she did tell you but you don't like it and she still does it?

I don't know if there's a blanket rule to apply to that. More context needed. Is it an ex or something along those lines or are you just a paranoid jealous bf?

Chris Hagen*

It's way too much of a hypothetical to give a proper response to.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
You can't dictate someone else's life. Double middle fingers to anyone who tells me I can't do something without a reason.

That's my thinking but I was wondering if Hagen thought that was cheating, but apparently it's too much of a hypothetical.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad