OT: What are you planning on doing (NO NHL) for the next couple of months?

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Ah, yes lover of golf as well. I'm supposed to be headed to a best ball charity tournament in June here: This course is in Canada, any guess where?
images

images

Small tournament, only 28 golfers, not sure if it will be cancelled or not.

Beautiful pics, no idea where, I don't know the Maritimes at all, is it there?

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Ah, yes lover of golf as well. I'm supposed to be headed to a best ball charity tournament in June here: This course is in Canada, any guess where?
images

images

Small tournament, only 28 golfers, not sure if it will be cancelled or not.

Given your user name I will guess Nova Scotia.

Reactions: Rogie

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Courses here in Windsor are starting to open (with Covid-19 precautions). My wife and I usually like to hit the first tee time on a Sat/Sun. not busy, we can take our time, and still be done walking 18 in under 4 hours.

Reactions: Rogie

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Given your user name I will guess Nova Scotia.

Yea, Highlands Links, Ingonish, Cape Breton Island.

There are two other courses in Inverness, Cape Breton that are pretty spectacular as well, but quite expensive to play.

FinRanger

Jan 15, 2013
This is going to be a lot longer than a couple of weeks...
yeah. people think this is going to be some fun vacation for a few weeks and they can just chill at home. at first it might be that but this thing will last very long and there will be more crimes, less food available etc. It will be a real fight to get everything you need in your daily life.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
have you played ice hockey there? ive been to taegu which is near about ten times to play and know a few hockey dudes from that area.

No, i've just skated a few times over the years at different places. I'm 67 and, while in pretty good shape, i'm done I think. Skied for 2 years at Yongpyoung when I lived in Gangneung though, that was great.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
yeah. people think this is going to be some fun vacation for a few weeks and they can just chill at home. at first it might be that but this thing will last very long and there will be more crimes, less food available etc. It will be a real fight to get everything you need in your daily life.
I hope not but with a few million people on the dolly and the dolly at less than livable wage you may be right. The GOV will need to put many more trillions into EI to make it liveable in places like Toronto and Vancouver. and it may p*ss people off when different rates are introduced in different places. but my guess is it is coming. and soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad