HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
How we perform with a real coach, as for players I think Pulock will break out

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
The Lehner & Greiss Comedy Hour. On air 82 times (but not more than that) from October to April. Check your local listings for time and station.

Strait2thecup

Sep 1, 2016
Good or bad as a team, watching Ryan pulock become a household name is going to be fun. Future is bright with him and Barzal

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
-Trotz’ postgames, I’ve never looked so forward to hearing a coach speak.

-Pulock’s emergence.

-The team being better than most predictions.

-Barzal circling the zone and creating endless offense.

-Toews stepping into the lineup.

-LL’s next roster moves.

-A team that can actually hold a lead.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Nothing exciting. Islanders GM brings in old unexciting third and fourth liners.
A goalie who is worse then the one they had starting for us last season.
I'm so excited Tavares isn't on thus team instead we got MM

Reactions: Sheva7

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
The trade deadline.

If Lou manages to get rid of just one of our awful contracts like Ladd’s or Clutterbuck’s I’ll consider this season a success even if we have 77 points.

Also curious to see what he does with Brock Nelson this year. Either Nelson plays himself into a new contract or he plays himself off the team.

aronjudge11

Jul 2, 2017
The trade deadline.

If Lou manages to get rid of just one of our awful contracts like Ladd’s or Clutterbuck’s I’ll consider this season a success even if we have 77 points.

Also curious to see what he does with Brock Nelson this year. Either Nelson plays himself into a new contract or he plays himself off the team.
I think the last few years have shown its time to raise the bar. Even if some fans are ok with losing ...the players around the league aren't ...and it shows every trade deadline and every free agency...and Vegas put a cup team together with spare parts very few of those players were even wanted around the league, or they would of been traded prior to the draft.

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
See the young players (Barzal, Beau, Pulock, etc) continue to progress and eventually become the new leaders of this team despite their young age.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
To be a little serious for a moment...

I look forward to another season as an Isles fan interacting with all of you demented folks here on HF Isles. With the recent sad news of Fugu passing, it's great to be a part of this community with all of you that she and so many others played a big role in molding into what it is today. Cheers to her and she'll be missed.

Thanks to Sal, PK, and Eck dealing with our crap. LGI!

Just read about this - sad news. RIP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad