What are you most excited about?

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Don't you mean last 3-4 seasons? Is nice that Wilson is making some real attempts to fill roster holes. Not all the ones I'd prefer, but legit ones nonetheless.

No, last season was a severe outlier in terms of positive teambuilding from management. 3 seasons ago the team added a short-term top 4 D.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
For me, the two Martins. Paul Martin should make a good impact if he stays healthy.

The wildcard is Jones though. He's shown great promise to be a top goalie in the league. And if he makes it as such, Shark will likely return to many analyst's of contending teams.

And don't count on the Barracudas in San Jose for the long haul, imo. Sharks season tickets sales are reported as very sluggish. I suspect Stockton or Sacramento is likely the final destination. Trouble with Sacramento is the NBA owner there controls too much. So Stockton is likely the final destination once they solve their bankruptcy issues for good.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
For me, the two Martins. Paul Martin should make a good impact if he stays healthy.

The wildcard is Jones though. He's shown great promise to be a top goalie in the league. And if he makes it as such, Shark will likely return to many analyst's of contending teams.

And don't count on the Barracudas in San Jose for the long haul, imo. Sharks season tickets sales are reported as very sluggish. I suspect Stockton or Sacramento is likely the final destination. Trouble with Sacramento is the NBA owner there controls too much. So Stockton is likely the final destination once they solve their bankruptcy issues for good.

Stockton has an ahl team... TheHeat

The cuda are either in San Jose or Sacramento. There really isn't anywhere else to go anymore.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
I have heard rumors over at SI about the team exploring a new arena that would seat a few thousand people proximate to the existing facility (potentially where the shooting range currently exists).

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I have heard rumors over at SI about the team exploring a new arena that would seat a few thousand people proximate to the existing facility (potentially where the shooting range currently exists).

LadyStanley said that they're building a permanent locker room at Sharks Ice for the Cuda Kids so they're probably staying in SJ or fairly close by

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
LadyStanley said that they're building a permanent locker room at Sharks Ice for the Cuda Kids so they're probably staying in SJ or fairly close by

I can confirm the Cuda locker room, has made getting to some of my games a PITA.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Aren't they converting a Sharks Ice location to be the new home for their AHL affiliate? I would suspect that if so they will be here for a long time. And the Sharks season tickets sales has absolutely nothing to do with the Barracuda and everything to do with the fact that they sucked last year.

akirayeung

May 19, 2015
Toronto
Excited to see all the prospects improve so that the future of the Sharks looks a bit brighter. Also a hopeful cup run this year with acquisitions, Paul Martin, Joel Ward and Martin Jones who could possible help the team get to where we ALL want them to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad