Music: What are you listening to? | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
The only song I know by them is Changing of the seasons and I like it. Maybe I played it enough that's why youtube popped up this cover or because i played the original. I didnt post this to try to get anybody into the band but because the original was posted in the thread and somebody might wanna hear a different version, thats not you lol but at least you listened to it. Also believe it or not there are people out there who don't care for Billie Eilish - I'm not one of them - and I thought some of those folks might wanna hear a different take. Not sure why you say sorry for posting your opinion, music is subjective. Cheers

Oh definitely man, I'm glad ya posted it- I thought maybe you liked 'em and some people get all defensive of bands they like. By all means, post anything music related, I've gotten some excellent stuff outta this thread. I was just trying to examine why I can't get into 'em, and HF mainboards has me ready for people to overreact in response haha.

PS- still spinning Blink 182. Jesus christ, you'd think my musical preferences would change somewhat between being 10 and 30.. nope. Absolutely love the album, complete gem.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
new Wilco

OH f*** YES.

I mean.

yay.

I'm weird about music- I listen to electronic nonsense for months because I'm too lazy to find stuff I like, and then I wander into this thread and I've got a "must listen to" list a mile long. Cheers to all y'all for getting me back into good tunes.

Reactions: plank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad