Music: What are you listening to? | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Bill Laswell project # 144 ; Nine Inch Nails -Y34RZ3R0E3M1X3D ... Bill Laswell (7): bass, additional production; Fanu (7): beats.
2007 - Interscope (USA), HALO 24 (2CD)
Bill Laswell Discography

*not a nine inch nails fan myself,it shows off the vast amount of Laswell's work that transcends most genre's*

Last edited:
Reactions: Chairman Maouth

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Bill Laswell project # 146 ; O.G. Funk - Out of the Dark ...
Recorded at Greenpoint Studio, Brooklyn, New York
Engineering: Robert Musso and Oz Fritz
Mixing engineer: Jason Corsaro
Assistant: Imad Mansour
Produced by Bill Laswell and Billy "Bass" Nelson
Business and production coordination for Material, Inc.: Tracy McKnight
Funk Maintenance: Peter Wetherbee
Creative realization: Steven Sapporta/Invasion Group Ltd.
Mastered at Masterdisk by Howie Weinberg

Billy "Bass" Nelson: 4 and 8 string basses, guitar, vocals; Jerome "Bigfoot" Brailey: drums; Bernie Worrell: Hammond organ, electric piano, synthesizers; Spacey T. Singleton, Blake Smith and Billy Spruill: guitars; Grandmaster Melle Mel, Prince Whipper Whip, Gary "Mudbone" Copper and Bernard Fowler: vocals; Billy "Bass" Nelson, Gary "Mudbone" Cooper, Bernie Worrell, C-Dog, Billy Spruill, Marque Gilmore, Peter Weatherbee, J. Maxima Juson, Latasha Natasha Diggs, Chris Ashley, Sekenya Nelson and Archie Ford: group vocals.
1993 - Black Arc/Rykodisc (USA), RCD 10303 (CD)
1993 - Black Arc/Polystar (Japan), PSCW-5015 (CD)

Bill Laswell Discography

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
I'm taking a break from Laswell list for a little while.It's been fun and i've found alot of projects i hadn't heard.peate gave me the idea with his Alphebetical Beatles list that influenced me to make a Zappa list.If anyones that into it, you go to the first page and hit the link for the old thread.The Zappa list is pages 94-103 April 4-27....I started the Bill Laswell list on page 104 April 28,thats 146 posts so far.I hope you enjoy it,i'll be back with some more.Here's a short documentary not in english but if you wait past the intro, the interviews are in english.

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018
I have been listening to the Interrupters the last few days after hearing them on a Social Distortion mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad