What are the boys going to spend their Stimulus Checks on?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I'm going to spend my $600 on the next trip to the grocery store. A dozen eggs, 2 pounds of ground chuck & a couple of cans of tuna, and I'll have spent half of it before I get to the beer aisle. :whatever:

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Bunch of weed

PhonyHoarseFish-small.gif

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I know a guy who, for $599.97, specializes in bedazzling penis’ up to 10” ($10 more per additional inch)

When would you like your appointment set up for?

Sep 19, 2008
Fellas, he wants us all to get checks for $2000 now!!!!!! I can just imagine the useful things many of us will be spending it on!
GOP Senator Ron Johnson twice last week blocked proposals by Independent Senator Bernie Sanders and Republican Senator Josh Hawley to provide $1,200 direct checks. Johnson argued that spending money on direct checks would increase the deficit, and amount to "mortgaging our kids' future."

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
GOP Senator Ron Johnson twice last week blocked proposals by Independent Senator Bernie Sanders and Republican Senator Josh Hawley to provide $1,200 direct checks. Johnson argued that spending money on direct checks would increase the deficit, and amount to "mortgaging our kids' future."
I'll bet you a stick of bubble gum your pal from Missouri will vote "no" for $2000 despite his support of the $1200.

Sep 19, 2008
Boys it sounds like the Senate may reject the 2000 check bill even if the House passes it

Not looking good!!

Sep 19, 2008
Republicans block Democratic effort to increase direct checks to $2,000

House Republicans on Thursday blocked a bill by Democrats to provide direct checks of $2,000 to individuals on Thursday, after President Trump called on Congress to amend a newly passed coronavirus relief bill to increase direct payments to $2,000, with $4,000 for a couple. House Republicans blocked the proposal, which Democrats tried to pass by unanimous consent, but Speaker Nancy Pelosi said there will be a full House vote on the measure next week.

"Today, on Christmas Eve morning, House Republicans cruelly deprived the American people of the $2,000 that the President agreed to support. If the President is serious about the $2,000 direct payments, he must call on House Republicans to end their obstruction," Pelosi said in a statement Thursday morning. "On Monday, I will bring the House back to session where we will hold a recorded vote on our stand-alone bill to increase economic impact payments to $2,000."

:(

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California

House Republicans on Thursday blocked a bill by Democrats to provide direct checks of $2,000 to individuals on Thursday, after President Trump called on Congress to amend a newly passed coronavirus relief bill to increase direct payments to $2,000, with $4,000 for a couple. House Republicans blocked the proposal, which Democrats tried to pass by unanimous consent, but Speaker Nancy Pelosi said there will be a full House vote on the measure next week.

"Today, on Christmas Eve morning, House Republicans cruelly deprived the American people of the $2,000 that the President agreed to support. If the President is serious about the $2,000 direct payments, he must call on House Republicans to end their obstruction," Pelosi said in a statement Thursday morning. "On Monday, I will bring the House back to session where we will hold a recorded vote on our stand-alone bill to increase economic impact payments to $2,000."

Bring on the 2k!!!

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

You realize your president knows full well that the $2000 is/was never going to get thru, right? All this was just his way of punishing Thune & Mitch for having the unmitigated gall to recognize that Sleepy Joe won the election. Enjoy the $600 which you will hopefully get sooner rather than later.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
You realize your president knows full well that the $2000 is/was never going to get thru, right? All this was just his way of punishing Thune & Mitch for having the unmitigated gall to recognize that Sleepy Joe won the election. Enjoy the $600 which you will hopefully get sooner rather than later.
No political talk NOOB!!!

Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Designer jeans, and a hand full of dough (Yeah)
Bottle of the Jose, pass me some more
I got, more cars, more cars, more clothes, more clothes
More money means more dough to blow (blow)
More money means more dough to blow (blow)
More money means more dough for blow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad