What are the boys going to spend their Stimulus Checks on?

Sep 19, 2008
weren't you clowning me some months ago about putting money in savings/markets because you thought saving money was stupid and you should just spend it?
I mean I'm just "hoarding" my money now because I have nothing I need to spend for at the moment

I don't see what's wrong with that

Sep 19, 2008
so they started showing up in bank accounts however it's just one payment which is stupid

Your 2020 Stimulus Check: How Much? When? And Other Questions Answered
How Many Stimulus Checks Will I Get?

You'll get just one payment. Earlier proposals called for multiple checks. One plan put forth by a group of Democratic Senators even required quarterly payments to Americans until the crisis ends. However, the law signed by President Trump only authorizes a single payment.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
My wife & I are waiting for our direct deposit. Then we'll visit the bank drive-thru, cash it all out in $1 bills, and use them for toilet paper. Thanks, USG!

Sep 19, 2008
My wife & I are waiting for our direct deposit. Then we'll visit the bank drive-thru, cash it all out in $1 bills, and use them for toilet paper. Thanks, USG!
use your stimulus dollars to purchase a subscription to the Post Dispatch

Reactions: JMCx4

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
no idea how much money or when i'm going to get it.

i'm not keeping it though. have some friends in hard times and will gift it to them.

then pray that i don't get shit-canned

Reactions: OmniCube and JMCx4

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Did it arrive yet
Not when we last checked. We're still squeezing our cheeks together - individually, that is.

ETA: OK, it's there now. So we just need to keep squeezing long enough to get to the drive-up window & back home.

P.S. - I still can't find POTUS's name on my direct deposit. Quite disappointing, after all the hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roman Fell

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Not when we last checked. We're still squeezing our cheeks together - individually, that is.

ETA: OK, it's there now. So we just need to keep squeezing long enough to get to the drive-up window & back home.

P.S. - I still can't find POTUS's name on my direct deposit. Quite disappointing, after all the hype.

That really is the most disappointing part about the DD. Maybe they can send me a non-cashable stub like you get if your payroll checks DD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad