Post-Game Talk: What An Intense Finish! Leafs Win 5-4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Doobas*

OccasionalNauticalDwarfmongoose.gif

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I feel bad for Leivo. The guy finally gets the call and is playing 5ish minutes with Matt freaking Frattin. I like Leivo, a lot, but I don't think he's good enough to make much of that situation.

Leivo didn't do anything to deserve more ice time. Bad penalty and a bunch of turnovers. If you are on the 4th line you need to manage the puck keep it out your net and cycle in the O zone.

Do that and you get more ice time

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Oates said phaneuf played a great game

I decided to key on Phaneuf tonight for whatever reason and gave up after half a period, he was in full pylon mode for most of the game.
Sure he gets the tough assignments but there's a definite cap to how highl your team can finish when Dion/Franson are your top pairing.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
An interesting win at least.

Bad start, But I liked the first period overall, Save for that last goal(no pun intended). 2nd was meh. Robidad with and terrible pass to Gardiner on the tying goal.

3rd was an improvement. I wanted the Kessel's line changed up after the 2nd, But w/e.

Leo and Holland had fantastic games.

On to Ottawa.

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
RWgYS9O.gif

Corporal leads the way to victory. Now bring on the Sens (extra excited since I will be attending the game)

Last edited:

TheGreat

Dec 5, 2012
WILD Game !! Go leafs Go , but to be honest i don't know where this team will go , LEO the LION , Im so glad hes back the man is beast and putting points this year dam and thats just extra

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I decided to key on Phaneuf tonight for whatever reason and gave up after half a period, he was in full pylon mode for most of the game.
Sure he gets the tough assignments but there's a definite cap to how highl your team can finish when Dion/Franson are your top pairing.

I focus on... Well everyone, crosseyed usually watching this team. Dion moved very little and expended minimal energy/effort.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Komarov is the real leader on this team, he leads on the ice and off it seems like everyone on his team respects and looks up to him.

leafstilldeath*

Face offs:

Kadri 68%
Bozo 64%
Carrick 57%
Santo 40%
Holland 33%

And apparently Pokak took a FO as well @100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events