GDT: What a Season: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah that's what I meant. Like one like you have and a few others have with the flashing 'NOW WE RISE'' and Playoff logo and my existing avatar.

I'm trying to figure out if I wanna use a player one or one like you have and a few others have with their existing avatar.

You can use both your avatar and a player. Pretty sure it would fit.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I'm trying to decide if I want a player avatar or one with my emoji guy in it.:laugh:

It sure will be nice to not have a Sharks playoff avatar for the first time in quite a while.:nod:

I made one for ya bud with your emoji if you want it. I remember messaging you to change that Sharks one that you had forever. :laugh:

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Here's a trivia for you: which Devils player do you think the #34 in my screenname represents?
Jon Merrill? Did Merrill wear #34 in your signup year? I think he did! I don't remember who wore #7 that year, I know Tallinder was gone that season and he had it before that.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I made one for ya bud with your emoji if you want it. I remember messaging you to change that Sharks one that you had forever. :laugh:
Nice! Thanks! I almost want a player one though, but I'll take some time to think about it!

I remember you messaging me before last season (I think it was last?) and asking for the ''Japanese Goblin'' emoji to come back haha.

I didn't even like this emoji because it looks kind of like a Devil, I just always thought he was funny looking!:laugh:

Reactions: JK3

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You're good.

I thought he was our next Paul Martin.
A LOT of people had high expectations for him.

Personally, I never really saw it.

But I did think Gelinas would have a nice NHL career though!:eek:

Yeah, #34 was a gimme haha, since not many guys have worn that number. It was always given out to rookies/call up defensemen during the Lou years.

Reactions: theoptimist

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL Eddie Lack dressed as the backup tonight.

Think we'll see him tonight if Cory gives up a couple quick ones?:sarcasm:

Reactions: glenwo2

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What was the point of bringing Santini up now if he's not playing tonight? Might as well have kept him in Bingo for the weekend then brought him up next week.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What was the point of bringing Santini up now if he's not playing tonight? Might as well have kept him in Bingo for the weekend then brought him up next week.
I don't think he's playing tonight is he?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
He is taking warmups so he might be playing.

Chris and Amanda said he wasn't in line rushes so he's not playing.

Don't get not playing him for Greene with everyone else out, unless Greene asked not to be rested. But then I don't get bringing him up just to have him the pregame skate if he wasn't playing either way.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
It will be very strange watching a game and not having to worry about the playoff chase. I don’t even have a desired matchup really

Reactions: glenwo2

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
A LOT of people had high expectations for him.

Personally, I never really saw it.

But I did think Gelinas would have a nice NHL career though!:eek:

Yeah, #34 was a gimme haha, since not many guys have worn that number. It was always given out to rookies/call up defensemen during the Lou years.

I think Santini wore it for his call up at the end of the 2015-2016 season against the Leafs. If I was a member longer, it could have also been Nick Palmieri :(

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Looks like I gotta watch this with the Caps crew on NHLN.

No big deal, I think the Caps crew is fine. Joe. B has some raging homer goal calls of his own, but I don't mind them. I just kinda wish I could watch the last game of the regular season with our guys. Especially since out of market viewers will probably have national guys calling the games for the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad