What’s your max offer for Val Nichushkin?

What’s your max offer for Val Nichushkin?

• Total voters

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
Landeskog, Makar, and Rantanen definitely took less, but those guys were all home-grown Avs. Hard to know if Nichushkin will do the same.

He is the number one player I want to retain this off-season though. He just fits this team perfectly and has established himself as a clear top-6 forward. I think you have to consider going 8 years if it keeps the AAV down a bit.
Yeah. I’m torn. I obviously want him to do well in the playoffs but worry he’s going to be a guy that already commands a big AAV. IF he plays like he’s playing recently he won’t have any problem getting 5.5+ on the open market. The dude is ridiculous right now. The Avs have to get him signed. Him and Darcy

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
I'm really curious how the FA market plays out. Everyone knows scoring is at a high right know with so many people having career years. Freaking Duchene is about to have a 40g season. GMs must be looking at some kind of way to normalize these huge seasons to past seasons. While all these players at the same time try to cash out. It'll be interesting.

Either way as others said Nuke is absolutely number 1 priority, you just know other teams will covet him if he hits FA. I never trust Russians and their love for beaches. Fingers crossed Nuke loves the Colorado River.

Reactions: The Moops

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm really curious how the FA market plays out. Everyone knows scoring is at a high right know with so many people having career years. Freaking Duchene is about to have a 40g season. GMs must be looking at some kind of way to normalize these huge seasons to past seasons. While all these players at the same time try to cash out. It'll be interesting.

Either way as others said Nuke is absolutely number 1 priority, you just know other teams will covet him if he hits FA. I never trust Russians and their love for beaches. Fingers crossed Nuke loves the Colorado River.
Joey just needs to remind Nuke that he can buy a beach with the money the Avs are offering...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad