Line Combos: What’s Your Favourite Leafs Forward Line?

Favourite Leafs Forward Line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Leafs seem to have settled on a 12 forward combination that works. Chemistry is strong and there aren’t any anchors on any of the lines. Over this 5-1 stretch the Leafs are on every line has had one or multiple standout games. That all said, which line do you personally like the most? Based on whatever you like, play style, personnel, whatever.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I voted for the 3rd line because it's high speed, decently skilled. They really should be able to become a game changing line feasting on other team's 3rd lines. I'm very very hopeful they really gel and become a line to think about.

My preferred 3rd line is
Knies - Domi - Robertson for the record.

Reactions: Jojalu

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
It’s gotta be the Bertuzzi, Tavares and Nylander line at the moment. Especially with the way Bertuzzi started the season, he’s really started to come on strong and show us why he was signed. Tavares hasn’t been a liability which is a huge win to begin with and Nylander has been one of the best players in the league this season.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Saw this on YouTube and i don't remember him at all:

Latislav Kohn Mats Sundin Steve Thomas

Faves:

Berezin Sundin Thomas
Andreychuk Gilmour Borschevsky

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Lupul-Bozak-Kessel was fun and Roberts-Sundin-Mogilny.

Bunting-Matthews-Marner is probably the best line I've seen for at least a full season in the modern era.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
My favourite is the Kampf line.

Said no one ever. There's only two lines to chose from. It's either the Matthews or Tavares line.

Anyone who says otherwise is only fooling themselves and no one else.

It's so bizarre an apparently competent GM is banking on these same four players to somehow dig in deep like never before to finally get the job done. Especially considering they've already proven they're not a contender once any of them gets hurt. Seems obvious there's gonna be problems if someone like Tavares goes down again.

Unfortunately the Leafs solution to the depth problem by signing Bertuzzi, Domi, and Reaves doesn't appear to be the right answer

Those three should be a line of their own. Fans could affectionately call it the "Blade" line. Because they've already given the Leafs the shaft.

They learned it from the first two lines.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Right now I’m enjoying the Nylander line. But I love the potential of the Knies AM34 MM line. It could go on a real run at anytime.

sweet memory line? MacDonald, Sittler & Errol Thompson.
I liked Errol a lot but

Williams - Sittler - MacDonald

Is the answer

Going deep

Pappin - Armstrong - Pulford

Or

Mahovlich - Keon - Ellis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad