What’s the most shocking record out of these teams?

Which record shocks you the most?

• Total voters

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018
I expected Cleveland's offense to dominate. Chubb, Mayfield, Landry, OBJ and Njoku should be putting up better numbers.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
Chicago and Minnesota are mediocre teams?

Chicago lost one game at home last year (to the SB champion Patriots), the Packers winning at Soldier Field and then following it up with another divisional win vs. Minnesota was pretty impressive.
I don’t think much of Chicago or Minnesota, no. I’d bet my house neither one of them win the Super Bowl. Green Bay isn’t a prize pig either, but they have an all time great quarterbacking them, with a few additional impact makers on the D side.

If this makes sense- I believe either or even both the Bears and Vikings could finish ahead of Green Bay. But I promise you neither will win it all. I won’t say the same about Green Bay. And that’s why I think it’s bunk to be surprised at seeing them both lose to Green Bay.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Chicago and Minnesota are mediocre teams?

Chicago lost one game at home last year (to the SB champion Patriots), the Packers winning at Soldier Field and then following it up with another divisional win vs. Minnesota was pretty impressive.
Chicago has an amazing defense but that QB is really holding them back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad