We've Got No JVR, We've Got No Patrick, Our Konecny's HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
Hak doesnt think so!

He played him LEAST OF ALL FORWARDS, INCLUDING WEISE AND LEHTERA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ONE OF THE GUYS WHO CARRIED THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR

I
DONT
GET
IT

I'm not even surprised any more. What would it take for Davey Jones Hekstol to get fired at this point? Whatever it is, I'm in.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm not even surprised any more. What would it take for Davey Jones Hekstol to get fired at this point? Whatever it is, I'm in.
If Hextall doesn’t already realize he needs to be fired, I’m not sure what would do it.

Hak is a joke and has made mistake after mistake. He’s just so incredibly lucky that the star players are incredible and carry this team and joke staff.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Sullivan had a stacked deck with his roster compared to what Hakstol had to work with when he came here. Its not a fair comp. That being said, I am totally disappointed with the development that the Flyers younger guys have showed compared to those in other organizations. IMO, this team needs a Keenan or Sutter type coach who will grow these guys and kick their butts when they mess up. The idea that coaches like that can't develop talent is nonsense.
It doesn't matter what Hak has at his disposal.

He CHOOSES to play bad players, more than better players.

You can't fix stupid.

smoochy

Oct 12, 2018
JVR, Patrick and Konecny won't be missed? :facepalm:

sometimes i think we don't deserve an NHL team with some of the fans we have. it's embarrassing. it's like the 70's destroyed some people's brains. we need MOAR grit and sandpaper!

More grit? that would insinuate we have some now.......what team are you watching...this one is asswipe soft

Reactions: hatcher

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Right now the way they have played. The wrong way is bad habits and all three have bad habits right now.
Disagree on the 'bad habits' for Patrick and Konecny. JVR has never had good habits. Still floats, soft, etc. $7 million x 5 for a 3LW/2nd PP guy. Bad deal. Patrick and Konecny have been playing fine. TK would have 5 goals but for all the posts. Patrick has not looked as bad as people say.

Just watched the 1st pd vs. Sharks. the 23-19-11 line was ALL over them in the first, every shift, then Provy bounced one off Couture when he was last man at top of umbrella and Elliott's a sieve and 1-0. Hakstol says 'the young guys got caught 3-1 and you can't do that.' We need a coach who can get the best out of young players instead of ruining them. Soon-ish.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
So Patrick had a concussion? Same timeline as Pettersson. Sounds like he will be back Thursday or Saturday. When that line gets going we will be a strong team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad