GDT: Western New York Sabers vs. Raleigh Hurricanes

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
so I think I saw earlier that Sportsnet's highlight package from the game used your package of that sequence. Will have to try to find it on the interwebs later when I'm off work.

Oh, if you find it, please send it my way. We do postgame reports if any of our stuff makes the broadcast we‘re working on, but if the packages make air on things like ESPN or Sportsnet, we have no way of knowing.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Oh, if you find it, please send it my way. We do postgame reports if any of our stuff makes the broadcast we‘re working on, but if the packages make air on things like ESPN or Sportsnet, we have no way of knowing.
nevermind I think I might have gotten that one wrong unfortunately. The 8 minute mark of the sportsnet highlight I saw the other one it looks like.

Reactions: Tryamw

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
Critical thinker me feels like he's been basically as good as ever this year. But i think it is a pretty common thought among the base that he's fallen off a bit this year.
I should add that I also have been feeling that he had fallen off this year.

When i re-read what i said, it really sounds douchey as hell like i'm some special critical thinker guy. what i meant was when i think about it critically, it conclude he's about the same - but i usually don't think about it critically and actually have to remind myself to do that for all kinds of takes.

tl;dr - i thought i sounded douchey about a hockey opinion and didn't like it. i'm douchey for many better reasons.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I can now claim that I've seen @Blueline Bomber's package
1699481025528.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad