Nashville over St Louis
San Jose over LA

Nashville over San Jose we actually win one in the Shark Tank
Nashville over Columbus in the SCF

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
Comparing us to WPG, I think the biggest thing for them will be losing Stastny as their 2C. All their C are a line out of position with Bryan Little, Adam Lowery and the roslovic kid. Not having Toby Enstrom is forcing Ben Chiarot to play 20+minutes a night as well.

They are good, but not as deep as they were last year. I don't think they are any deeper than the Preds. I am actually more worried about STL than them unless they make a deal for those 2 parts.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Well of course since I listed Brossoit as a weakness for the Jets hes now playing like the second coming of Ken Dryden. 32 saves in 2 periods against the Canes...

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Our 2c is also much better than the Jets; it was such a blessing when Stastny chose Vegas over Winnipeg, since neither Little nor Roslovic is a truly capable 2C right now.

The other good thing about our position versus the Jets is that after this season, they need to pay Laine, Connor, Myers, and Trouba, and Wheeler's extension kicks in next year. Their depth took a hit after this past season (see retirement of Enstrom, Armia/Mason to Montreal) and that is going to happen again. Trouba is almost certainly gone.

1. Nashville
2. Winnipeg
3. St. Louis
4. Dallas

5. Colorado
6. Chicago
7. Wild

1. Sharks
2. Las Vegas
3. Calgary
4. Arizona

5. Los Angeles
6. Anaheim
7. Edmonton
8. Vancouver
Thats pretty Damn close. If you would of bolded Colorado instead of Arizona you would of picked all the playoff teams. Nice job

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Thats pretty Damn close. If you would of bolded Colorado instead of Arizona you would of picked all the playoff teams. Nice job

Wow, I managed to be pretty close! I even got the standings in the Central exactly right.

Although looking back through the thread I seem to have had put in predictions twice, and my earlier predictions are a fair bit worse.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Probably a controversial opinion but I'd take Forsberg over Laine every day. Laine is either the 1st or 2nd best pure goal scorer in the world. Forsberg is a better overall offensive talent. Forsberg is a much better overall player.

Good call.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Just noticed I said this

RIP

giphy.gif

Reactions: GoldOnGold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad