OT: West Coast Blue Jays Discussion

RingWraith

May 3, 2003
New Westminster
Anybody watching the game today? Great start for the Jays, looking to push that Game 5. Dickey's making me forget about Price pretty quick. The bats have got to be adding to the confidence lost in those awful first two games.

Really hate this Fox Sports coverage though. Just dreadful.

RingWraith

May 3, 2003
New Westminster
The Blue Jays were too good to go quietly in this series. Also, amazing choke job by the Astros today.

For a real GDT, go to http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com...rs-(Game-4-of-the-ALDS)-WeAreTheTrueBelievers

Thanks for the link.

The Blue Jays may be too good to go quietly, but the hype leading up to the playoffs bordered on unnecessary arrogance. I hope this has grounded expectations a bit. This team is good, and loads of fun to watch, but they are not invincible and not entitled to the World Series.

RingWraith

May 3, 2003
New Westminster
I think MLB is trying to get back to back games in before primetime is over in the East. Hence these ridiculous mid-day games.

They could've bumped the Kanses-Houston game to 8pm MST, and pulled the Jays-Rangers ahead to 6pm EST, if they were really worried about the overlap. There you go, broadcast brackets that both fit and flow through prime time hours coast-to-coast. This wasn't hard. I just... don't get it.

That being said, from the highlights I got to see, looked like a fantastic and nail biting game. Bring on the Royals.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I had to watch the game again.

Greatest, most intense, most upsetting, most unreal, most unbelievable, 7th inning I have ever witnessed.

Wow. Great job Jays. Woooooo!

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Insane. Listened at work and wanted to post a simple 'omg' when Bautista homered. Wow.
Royals are gonna be a tough fun matchup... I'll predict at least one bench clearing 'chat'.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I took off the afternoon, but I could barely watch. Had to walk around a lot with the cordless headset while pulling out my hair..

Royals are a great team. Should be one heck of a series. Go Jays!

By far, one of the best games I've seen in years.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I'm not much of a baseball fan but that was so much fun to watch and I found myself cheering pretty hard for the Jays. Especially in the 7th.

sutlaf

Nov 16, 2011
I didn't realize how insane their batting lineup became this season. RA Dickey is a goat.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Best game i have ever seen

You may want to watch a Joe Carter walk off home run workd series win circa 1994 .
Today was nice but not the best game ever hell Reggie Jackson, NY Yankees late 1970s are worth watching
Signed an old ball player

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad