GDT: We're Playing The Oilers Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
What were the previous goals like on Howard?

I don't think that one is weak since Howard basically is adjusting as Kronwall is giving the puck away.

Should he be ready regardless? Maybe. Won't say that isn't a fair criticism.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
wow how many 3rd period leads is this team gonna blow this year? holy **** batman! haven't been able to watch this one at all. how do we look regardless?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
The team just sucks this year. Too bad Zetterberg has regressed too much to carry us into the playoffs like he did in 2013

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
What were the previous goals like on Howard?

I don't think that one is weak since Howard basically is adjusting as Kronwall is giving the puck away.

Should he be ready regardless? Maybe. Won't say that isn't a fair criticism.

Went in off the bottom of his glove and wasn't that well placed. He essentially moved his glove out of the way.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
wow how many 3rd period leads is this team gonna blow this year? holy **** batman! haven't been able to watch this one at all. how do we look regardless?

Famtastic through the first 2 periods. Pretty pedestrian in the 3rd.

Arytonblue

Oct 30, 2015
This is such a bizarre game, Oilers aren't even looking good but any decent chance for them seems to end up a goal, not on Howard btw, defence has been brutal. Wings should be, once again, easily ahead but alas, just can't hold onto a lead tonight.

On a side note, Sportsnet commentary is really rubbish, only feed I can get and they almost make me want to watch it muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad