GDT: We're Playing The Oilers Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Any word on goalies? I would like mrazek just so he can shake off last game.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Any word on goalies? I would like mrazek just so he can shake off last game.

Howard is starting per Ansar Khan

I've got my whiskey ready, have a feeling that this game will be a quite devastating loss. Not only because of howard but i feel like the wings will be afraid of shooting and un-secure when it comes to scoring goals after the monster just teared them apart last game.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Edmontonian checking in. The Oilers are coming off a pair of losses. The first against Washington, where Hotlby stole the show. The Oilers actually looked good against a top-caliber team. They followed that up with a lackluster game against Carolina. Yakupov was injured so they STACKED their top line with Hall, Draisatl (who has been outstanding!) and Eberle. I wouldnt be surprised if Blash matched Glendening and Co. against this group.

The new look second line consists of Korpikoski, RNH and Purcell. I suspect they will eat a lot of hard minutes against our top 6.

We have destroyed Edmonton over the years but lost our earlier matchup. No yak, no McDavid, that was their "second" line at the time and won the game for the Oilers. You gotta figure the boys will be ready for revenge. Im prediciting a 4-2 win.

Nyquist, Kronwall, Abdelkader and Zetterberg score.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Best GDT ever btw...

FGkIQLJ.gif

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
In the future there will be no goals able to be scored so games will be decided by shot totals. I think the Wings win tonight.

28- 20

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Clean as a hit can get. On his feet, no head contact, shoulder to shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad