GDT: We're in Brooklyn Now for Game 5. 4:30 PDT

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Would love to move wingo into Goodrow's spot to watch Wingels/Brown out against Martin/Butternut. Non stop hitting.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
I'm going to the game, and when looking for tickets there was an alarming number of seats that stated "limited view." Most of those seats were also on the end the Sharks shoot at twice. Hopefully they fix that, because that's not so good.

Snog:

6-4 Sharks
Pavs x2, Hertl, Goldobin, Burns, Tierney
Tavares x2, Okposo, Leddy

DO NOT SIT ON THE SIDE WHERE THE SHARKS ARE. You cannot see that end of the ice from those seats.

I repeat, DO NOT SIT ON THE SIDE where the sharks shoot twice.

Youve been warned.

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
Sharks 4-2

Pavelski, Marleau, Goodrow, Wingels
Tavares, Okposo

I really like this Sharks team. This team is much more aggressive than in years past and doesn't rely on skill as much as hard work and energy. It has a nice healthy mix of veteran players with great experience and young guns who provide energy.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
SNOG on the B-t-B

Sharks - 3 (marleua, Tierney and Thornton)
Islanders 2 (Tavares and Okposo)

Ultimate test LOL - cause aren't all games a test?

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
3-1 Isles. Strome, Lee, Leddy, Wingels.

This is a schedule loss, plus Stalock is starting. I hope people realize exactly how intensely being on the end of back-to-backs hurts a team. The Sharks will look like utter crap tonight and it won't totally be their fault.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

This is a schedule loss, plus Stalock is starting. I hope people realize exactly how intensely being on the end of back-to-backs hurts a team. The Sharks will look like utter crap tonight and it won't totally be their fault.

Pfff nuts to that

SNOG 5-4
Demelo,Hertl,Paveski,Burns,Nieto
Tavares,Okposo,Boychuk,Strome

Last edited:

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento

You got me so amped up. I can't wait! :hockey:

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
I <3 these NYI vs SJS GDTs. :handclap:

SNOG
3-2 Isles
Leddy, Strome, Bailey
Hertl, Burns

Last edited:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
For tonight, I would go with this:

Wingels-Thornton-Pavelski
Marleau-Hertl-Goldobin
Ward-Tierney-Goodrow
Brown-Smith-Nieto

The impact of missing Couture, Donskoi, and Karlsson will definitely be felt. I think they've got a chance to pull this one out but without Joner it's gonna be a tough game.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Damn, homey. If this is how a lot of Isles fans feel about this place, I'm truly sad for you guys.

It's a very vocal minority that like to complain about everything. The arena is beautiful, though quirky seating on one end. They have been toying with the ice because obviously, new arena. It's also been abnormally warm this time of year in NY (it's been much cooler the last couple days).

Here's to a good game.... I hope your boys save some energy for MSG!

USF Shark

Zôion politikòn
Aug 19, 2005
DC Area
However they do, you can guarantee that a bunch of fans in the upper deck won't see it.

That arena is such a joke. the Isles either got completely suckered into believing it'd work out, or they were complicit in screwing over fans.

well given the Islanders ownership, I'm guessing it's a combination of complete incompetence and a desire to f*** with fans who can't afford the richest seats in the house

TimAllen

Feb 1, 2010
Bay Area
Not optimistic about this game but keeping the faith.

SNOG. 4-3 Sharks.

Marleau, Burns, Pavelski, Vlasic.
Tavares, Okposo x2.

Painful Quandary

Mar 22, 2015
California

Unfortunately, I feel like this for my SNOG as well, especially when the GDT looks like the Isles are not running Strait. Also, feel like we are due for a lose, we can't go 82-0...right?

SNOG
Islanders 4
Sharks 2

Tavares x2, Lee, Kulemin
Pavelski, Burns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad