M. Martin - C. Cizikas - C. Clutterbuck

Defense:
N. Leddy - J. Boychuk

C. de Haan - T. Hamonic

Hickey - M. Zidlicky

Goalie:
Halak
Greiss

(shamelessly stolen from the Isles last GDT)

MOD EDIT: STARTING TODAY, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO STREAMS OF THE GAME. Hf has had to amend its rules thanks to the threat of DCMA takedown notices and now the mods will delete stream links that are posted. Additionally, users found to repeatedly share stream links may be subject to further action including the termination of your account here. We'd rather it not come to that so just please avoid streaming links from now on.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Isles were outplayed in their last game against the Preds.

Hoping for a good game.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
First SNOG try of the year:

Sharks 5 (Goldobin, Thornton, Burns, Pavelski x2)
Isles 4 (Okposo, Tavares, Clutterbuck, Leddy)

Hope it's a much more enjoyable and energetic game than most of the game last night.

Insignia

Jan 19, 2010
Sharks 5-4
Tierney, Marleau, Ward, Hertl, Wingels
Tavares, Strome, Bailey, Okposo

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Good luck tonight Sharkbros.

Isles get both Halak and Hickey (in for Brian Strait) back tonight, FYI. Here's to no injuries and sending you off in good shape to MSG. :D

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Maybe it's chsnging too much but I'd try

Pavs-jumbo-ward
Marleau-hertl-nieto
Wingels-tierney-goldobin
Goodrow-smith-brown.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Tierney, Marleau, Burns and Pavelski.

Okposo and Kulemin.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
Major warning: the ice at this ****hole is the worst ive ever seen. Expect some of the worst hockey youve ever watched and expect frustration to boil over as its almost impossible to complete a single pass.

Oh, and if youre a sharks fan who came to barclays, my apologies. The arena is deplorable.

Good luck.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Major warning: the ice at this ****hole is the worst ive ever seen. Expect some of the worst hockey youve ever watched and expect frustration to boil over as its almost impossible to complete a single pass.

Oh, and if youre a sharks fan who came to barclays, my apologies. The arena is deplorable.

Good luck.

Damn, homey. If this is how a lot of Isles fans feel about this place, I'm truly sad for you guys.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I'm going to the game, and when looking for tickets there was an alarming number of seats that stated "limited view." Most of those seats were also on the end the Sharks shoot at twice. Hopefully they fix that, because that's not so good.

Snog:

6-4 Sharks
Pavs x2, Hertl, Goldobin, Burns, Tierney
Tavares x2, Okposo, Leddy

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
Damn, homey. If this is how a lot of Isles fans feel about this place, I'm truly sad for you guys.

Its awful. You can also hear a pin drop as noise doesnt travel through the arena.

Also a ton of tickets are limited view. Not only that, those on the top that arent limited view, are steep and cramped so you have to lean to see the ice. Its seriously absolutely awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad