Rumor: We're getting an ASG

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Correct me if I'm missing something, but a bid from St. Louis would pretty much have to be Enterprise Center and Family Arena out in St. Charles, correct? Chaifetz on the SLU campus isn't set up for hockey [or more correctly, I don't think it supports a 200x85 rink - though I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong on that], and there's nothing else in the area that's remotely close to being adequate unless you're talking about Bloomington, IL [which is probably too small anyway].

Yes the bid the last time included the Family Arena for hosting as well. Not exactly ideal as having Enterprise and Chaifetz as sites for example, but the spread of WJC sites has been further before (Toronto-Montreal), even this year with Vancouver and Victoria.

DangerDarrin

Aug 26, 2014
Hey Guys! I know this is super early in light of winning a cup (YES!) but does anyone have any info about the ASG in St.Louis? I am from Edmonton and am considering going but it all hovers on if I can get tickets or not. I know that season ticket holders get first dibs but does anyone know if and when they will release to the general public? And, what is more important to me is the actual skills competition so I am fine if I can't get tickets to the game as long as I can see the skills. Any info would be great!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad