BRUINS GDT We're Back (for real) - RR#1 BRUINS vs Flyers - 3pm ET - NBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My smurfiness prevents me from hitting the main board, I think, but I’ll check.

Any good Jaro pix?
full

Reactions: talkinaway

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

I don't see any reason why people should be panicking about Rask being sick. It's pretty clear that if they actually thought it was COVID-related that they wouldn't have told the public that Rask wasn't feeling well. It would simply have been that he's unfit to play.

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I don't see any reason why people should be panicking about Rask being sick. It's pretty clear that if they actually thought it was COVID-related that they wouldn't have told the public that Rask wasn't feeling well. It would simply have been that he's unfit to play.
Exactly.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Bruce said Halak was gonna play 1 of these round robin games anyways

so he’s playing this one no biggie

Tuukka will be fine for caps and lightning

Halak is a stud anyways

let’s go bruins!!!

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Studnicka 4+170 and Halak with a shutout.

Execute. Is Brad playing?

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Here's hoping that herd of skunks that followed the Bruins around in the Columbus
game make their way over to the Flyers today.

Reactions: BAD BOY

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Bruins-Philly game from March 10th is on NESN.

Was the last game before the freeze

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
This makes sense and is very level headed thinking, but I do think in the current climate people's first reaction will naturally be to think "oh no, is it Covid?" because we've been hearing about it everyday for the last 5 months at least.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Not much not to like about that roster. About as ideal as we could hope for, provided Studnicka plays like he did the other night.

I can’t wait!
I have no doubt we will see a much more comfortable Studnicka with a game plus another practice under his belt.

I’m excited to see if the 4th line can regain their chemistry with Kuraly and Nordstrom playing in their natural spots.

Can’t wait either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad