GDT: We're Back! Boston Bruins vs. NY Rangers 1/19 @ 7pm NHLN, NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
Lol.

Hey Jay, where you been hiding?
Welcome back.

(Like I said, home of whackadoos. :laugh: )

Hey, Wally :)
Busy. Oldest is in college and I lost my youngest her ride to get around for her activities so I am back on the moms taxi again. Work has been crazy too.

How PC of you... whackadoos :D

Cant believe anyone noticed I was gone :)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Hey, Wally :)
Busy. Oldest is in college and I lost my youngest her ride to get around for her activities so I am back on the moms taxi again. Work has been crazy too.

How PC of you... whackadoos :D

Cant believe anyone noticed I was gone :)

I hear you. My oldest is in college. I take him back from winter break on Sunday.
My youngest boy is doing winter workouts for high school baseball in some converted warehouse in Worcester. I swear its colder in there than some rinks.
:D

MaineHockey1

Always watching!
Nov 13, 2007
Somewhere!
I hear you. My oldest is in college. I take him back from winter break on Sunday.
My youngest boy is doing winter workouts for high school baseball in some converted warehouse in Worcester. I swear its colder in there than some rinks.
:D
We take our daughter back Sunday too. A 18 hr up and back blitz to Syracuse. Next year she will have wheels and can take herself :) Freshman year sucks for us because she is so far away. But it could be worse... she could have gone with her second choice... Lake Erie or Findlay U in Ohio. 22 hrs just to get there.

Bundle up :)

8spokesontheB

Cry Havoc!
Dec 24, 2008
I´m pretty excited about the game. I might have to reserve the best working ´puter in town here to catch a stream. It´s weird, in these Mexican innernet cafés certain ones work way better than others. I would have thought they´d all have the same speed-connexion thing, but what do I know?

I´m hoping for a nice dominant win to start the season and put some immediate doubt into the hearts of Rangers fans. Chase Hanky Panky from the pipes, make Nash look useless. Seidenberg hat-trick to top it all off.

LET´S GO BRUINS!!!

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
The Cult of Personality?

CM-Punk-as-champ2_crop_650x440_crop_exact.jpg

BruinsGirl79

Aug 1, 2011
Cranston, RI
Defense better create a wall in front of Tuukka, an injury to him and we're sunk.

Getting butterflies already. How will I sleep tonight, it's like Christmas Eve.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
So great to finally see that acronym in big, red, bold letters......

GDT

A three-day weekend with a buttload of hockey....and some football sprinkled in....this is going to be the quintessential couch potato weekend.

Hey.....anyone know if we're doing the bet threads again this year?

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
what?? its only been 2 weeks from the framework being agreed upon, feels like 10 weeks coupled with the fact that Bostonians had to wait the same two weeks for Patriots games.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Hell of a tough test to start off....right into the frying pan!

Bergy and Seguin with big games, 4-2 win with an ENG.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Go :bee:'s!!!!

All that's missing is the game notes from the B's website so i can post their fun facts. My daily calendar just isn't cutting it.

Todays fact - on jan 10th, 2011, Blake Wheeler earned an assist to reach 100 career points in a 4-2 victory over the Penguins at Consol Energy Center. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Has anyone heard/seen if Claude has decided who else will sport an "A" this season?

I know Bergy's a lock, and I know Julien said he wasn't worrying about that yet.

thepootamis

Jan 1, 2011
Stream games

i put this in another topic on the board but if anyone needs help finding a way to watch Bruins games send me a message and i will give you sites to watch the games for free

disfigured

Mar 29, 2003
Lowell MA
Rags 3 B's 2

Torts teams are better at emotional games like these early ones. Clode has notoriously slow starts with this team.

It's going to pellmell and teams that aren't as mechanical and methodical are better at taking advantage of that.

But one game does not a season make, even a short season. We'll get our I's dotted and T's crossed soon enough, and teams will hate coming into our building because they won't be walking away with squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad