GDT: We're Back! Boston Bruins vs. NY Rangers 1/19 @ 7pm NHLN, NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Thanks Alycat. I really liked the "I'm Coming Home " video...I kinda got goose bumps watching it.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
OH MY GOD A MF'ing GDT!!!!!

Off the top of my head, it seemed as though 2 teams that Rask plays really well against are the Rags and Leafs. This was just my perception (or fuzzy memory) so I decided to look it up. As per Yahoo, he has a 2-4-1 record in 6 career starts vs NYR but he does have a 1.83GAA and .939 SV% so if the Bruins can get past the human wall in front of Lundqvist, they can pop a couple past him and not let another quality start go for not.

The reality is, these two teams have played some duds in the past. Combine that with a whole lot of rink rust and the fact that there will be some sort of opening ceremony which sucks the life out of players who are amped, and I expect another flat game. Man, I hope I'm wrong.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
the videos in the OP make me want to take off my skates and stab someone. I can't wait for tomorrow.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Not going to face any tougher teams then Rangers,They are loaded.Twice in first 3 games too,Im bit nervous,need some pts early and Bruins start slow alot. And by the way,SWEET GDT TO START YR ! :)

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Im excited to watch Seguin play this year,I do not think outside Ray Bourque the Bruins have had a player with his skills in long long time.GO BRUINS!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice GDT !!! A sight for sore eyes .

Rick Nash...impressive...

This is exciting.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

SupremefartMachine

Oct 2, 2010
Vermont
I'm so looking forward to this. Going for a game of shinny on glorious Lake Champlain at 11am, then some lunch followed by the Pens/Flyers and of course, the main event.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Screw that !! I will be there to drink and support the guys. Finally a freaking game . 40 shots on old henry .....37 blocked of course .....Bruins win 3-2 ;) Go B's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad