OT: We're all in, for BGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Booted my CCNA re-do this morning. Was working in a simulator, did a tab complete and started typing like I do ALL the time. The tab changed window focus to the next button, and my next two keypresses hit 'next' they 'yes' to the prompt to move out.

I had only completed 1 of the 5 parts, and missed the passing line by one question.

Sad. Panda.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Dearest BileGriftingMutt,

We demand an update

Thanks

Me

1 - No news from potential employer.
2 - Our condo is slated to finally close on Thursday
3 - I will be car shopping this weekend, as my wife's car is in shambles. Sorry again about your driveway, Slip.

Also, I recently watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I watched it again the next day. I was really impressed.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
You better follow through on that. You don't offer a pregnant woman ice cream cake and then don't follow through or the ot thread may become a little less random if you catch my drift.

Yeah but it's ice cream cake from Tops. AKA really old Carvel stuff from the cooler.

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Also, I recently watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I watched it again the next day. I was really impressed.
It gets even better with age. In a standard jolly evening with my mates it'll make a couple of appearances so that everyone can alternate roles.

Yeah but it's ice cream cake from Tops. AKA really old Carvel stuff from the cooler.
I have loyalty to Carvel, but the Friendly's version is pretty good for the price.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Safest career path for history scholars these days is academia. That sweet fellowship scratch for 6 years of poverty

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
This guy wants to buy two things from me on Ebay but pm'ed me asking if he can send me money and I pull them for him. Right now I'm at "no". Should I tell him if they don't sell I'll consider his offer?

HockeyH3aven

Jan 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
He said paypal. I've not responded yet.

Seeing how obnoxious paypal + ebay fees can be I think it's going to be more common. Just make sure he doesn't try to send the money as a gift, which can be easily taken back from you in a second without any proof from him of any wrong doing on your part.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Oh trust me. I'm a... I'm very close monitoring when it comes to paypal funds. I don't trust the guy. What I said was that if I pull them while the items are getting views/watchers, it won't be fair for the other buyers. I said to wait until the listings are over and have no bids, then I'd consider this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad