OT: We're all in, for BGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
As my first act of OT thread holder, I decree that Chain's house will sell and that Chain will be the hands down winner of that trade.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
6 hours with no post on day one of the new thread. Not a good sign. :shakehead

On other notes.... insomnia can end anytime now... being half asleep half my vacation is no fun.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I think I took the excitement to FB this afternoon :laugh:

Of course there's a couple of....formalities that have to be taken care of first, but yeah. I'm Buffalo-bound again.

Yeah that could be. I was very happy for you when I saw the news. Congrats again.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
So World War Z was a pretty good movie.

Nothing like the book, but that wasn't a shocker. It had its flaws and its "Holy **** is Brad Pitt stupidly lucky" moments, but all told I thought it was a really great zombie movie.

Edit: Reading through the thread, Congratulations Afino!

1TuchAnd1NoTuch

Jul 26, 2011
Buffalo
So World War Z was a pretty good movie.

Nothing like the book, but that wasn't a shocker. It had its flaws and its "Holy **** is Brad Pitt stupidly lucky" moments, but all told I thought it was a really great zombie movie.

Edit: Reading through the thread, Congratulations Afino!
Was a little dissapointed it wasnt like the book but it was a great movie. What job did afino get?

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Was a little dissapointed it wasnt like the book but it was a great movie. What job did afino get?

I think to make it like the book it would have had to be a miniseries as opposed to a movie. The book had so many moving parts and is told AFTER the 'war' has ended. Kind of robs you of a little bit of suspense. Everyone telling their story is guaranteed to live.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Hey Youtube, stop trying to make me

a) sign in with my email instead of my user name.

b) use my real name on the site.

NO THANK YOU

it was doing that to me the other night, I just reloaded to site and it worked normally

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Good work Afino!

Speaking of jobs, I got an interview with Tops on Monday. Hooray for low wage job earnings for college!

Also, any closer to the house selling actually taking place Chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad