Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
200w.gif

Devs fans in the box

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Most of the kids played decent. Vets not so much.
I do not want to resign Palms. I’d rather save the cap for a winger that can finish . Either through trade, UFA , or draft .
Prefer via trade or UFA as we need a true finisher until Holtz is ready and have one for Nico and Hughes .

TorontoMedia

Aug 11, 2020
PK needs to go.

the constant stick tapping in the offensive zone is pathetic

what’s even more pathetic is that PK subban thinks the only play in the offensive zone EVERY TIME he’s on the ice is for him to take a slap shot. It’s infuriating to watch. I’d rather bring Brian strait in from the scouting department than watch 1 more game of pk

last year it was the spinoramas. This year it’s the constant slap shots. He’s a very low IQ player, and everyone knows what he’s going to do before he does it. He’s a f***ing bum and deserves to sit for ANYONE on the taxi squad. I officially hate him. Tried to give it time but he’s a f***ing dud

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh yea, the Tennyson experiment needs to just finally die off. 20% xG tonight, worst on the team.

If they don't play him they'd just play Carrick anyway. Which I'd be okay with but it's not a big deal when our #6D is only playing twelve minutes regardless. It seems like either they don't want to play Butcher on his off side or they just don't want to play him on the same pairing as Smith since Murray, Kulikov, Subban and Severson are pretty well locked into the top four.

Reactions: glenwo2

ChicksDigTheTrap

No quick fixes, no cutting corners and no cheating
Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
If they don't play him they'd just play Carrick anyway. Which I'd be okay with but it's not a big deal when our #6D is only playing twelve minutes anyway. It seems like either they don't want to play Butcher on his off side or they just don't want to play him on the same pairing as Smith.
Plus Tennyson will not be here next year.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
I don't think PK needs to go or is that bad but if you want to get rid of him you need to give Seattle a 2nd rd pick to take him in expansion. Thats about the only way, a buy out makes no sense next summer

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't think PK needs to go or is that bad but if you want to get rid of him you need to give Seattle a 2nd rd pick to take him in expansion. Thats about the only way, a buy out makes no sense next summer

He's bad relative to salary and icetime but he's not bad the way Tennyson, Butcher or Carrick would be bad with similar minutes.

beekay414

#FireEveryone
Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
Bring Merkley back up, bench Johnsson.
Waive Tennyson, start Butcher.

Sharangovich-Hughes-Palmieri
Gusev-Zajac-Merkley/Wood
Boqvist-Zacha-Wood/Merkley
Kuokkanen-McLeod-Bastian

Murray-Severson
Smith-Subban