Post-Game Talk: Well that just happened...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Should have just watched Suits.

tumblr_lr64jjowqx1qb0tg9o3_250-the-best-suits-moments-so-far.gif

Garbage effort, worked all over, coaching staff to the players got it handed to them tonight.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Holy crap we looked ******* awful the first 2 periods. Just awful. Worst game so far this season level awful. Getting dominated in possession across the board and just looked like an AHL team getting worked over.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
All around garbage effort by everyone for 40 minutes. If they would have played the whole game like they did in the 3rd period we might have actually got a decent game

Mount Royal

Achtung, baby
May 11, 2010
Montreal
That was bad. Really hoped for a strong game from Mrazek before Howard came back. Not that he got much help.

Silver lining is that Howard is back!

Brandel*

Should have just watched Suits.

tumblr_lr64jjowqx1qb0tg9o3_250-the-best-suits-moments-so-far.gif

Garbage effort, worked all over, coaching staff to the players got it handed to them tonight.

i did during intermissions haha

didnt even seem like we just played an nhl game... like what did i just watch?

PIT's 2nd goal made me cringe

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Just rewatched the Pens' goals. What the ****, is it getting any easier for them to score? Pretty bad defense there. Combined with a really bad effort in the first periods and that's what you get in the end. Too late to show up and didn't net any, when dominating them. If they would have scored a 2nd, there may have been another chance. But they just didn't and got that deserved loss. For what it's worth, a wake up call....

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
They were due for one of these games. Hopefully they can rebound and get a couple of home wins before heading out on that tough road trip.

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
Our team is smallish and the defense can't deal with a relentless forecheck. We only became competitive when the Pens were losing their legs.

Nashville and Boston figured it out and Pittsburgh apparently has too. Doesn't bode well for the playoffs.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
DeKeyser and Quincey didn't get scored on. The other night when the Wings got blown out against the Lightning, they didn't get scored on either.

Kind of odd...

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
I'm not reading much into this game. The Wings have laid an egg once a month all season.

As long as they bounce back like they have everyother time there's nothing to be concerned about.

Even the best teams have off nights, and the Wings were anything but ON for the first 2 periods.

Good game by the Pens, we'll get them next time.

redwings85

In Ozzie I trust.
Nov 11, 2008
America's Hat.
Not putting much into this game. Though it does stink that Detroit decided to show up for the 3rd period only.

Total wash. Going to have a stinker here an there. Tonight was that night. Shame for Mrazek to go back to the AHL on this note hopefully he learned a lot being up.

on the bright note, Crosby Malkin held off the scoreboard.

Still think during a 7 game series Detroit will fair better.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
How can the team look that bad? Erocsons no suprize but 2 goals were just left there like a gift. The other 2 were softies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Very disapponted in that effort. That's my favorite team to beat, and we got whooped.

Hopefully we get back on track next game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad